5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

gator6

Reaction score
I submitted my vin almost a week ago to the ram tracker

Go to the HD site that has been listed, lots of good guys there. I picked up my 3500 a month ago, just waiting for my parents 1500 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me! I ordered on may 3 and they told me six to eight months!

Mine showed up in 21 weeks and 5 days. They’re picking up the pace now unless you ordered some things that are on the restricted list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got the dealer code. Either this is the wrong place or they havent moved it yet. Just give a generic "Couldnt find this vehicle"
Same thing I got.

This is the current status of my truck directly from my dealer.
CA69B30A-3E03-448A-9C52-15D47377E2DF.jpeg
I’m being told it’s ready to ship with no ETA but looks to me like it hasn’t even been thru the Custom Shop yet.

Carrier says CASF. Is that Cassens?

Also are all trucks shipped by rail from the MI plant to a central transport hub? Mine will be going to Wisconsin. Just curious what route it’ll travel? Just has to go around the big pond.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Same thing I got.

View attachment 129619
I’m being told it’s ready to ship with no ETA. Carrier says CASF. Is that Cassens?

Also are all trucks shipped by rail from the MI plant to a central transport hub? Mine will be going to Wisconsin. Just curious what route it’ll travel?

all trucks are not shipped by rail to a central location
trucks around the assembly plant (mileage unknown) are trucked to dealers.
other trucks are sent by rail, bnsf, union pacific, csx, Norfolk southern to name some.

rtpassini

Reaction score
Same thing I got.

I’m being told it’s ready to ship with no ETA but looks to me like it hasn’t even been thru the Custom Shop yet.

Carrier says CASF. Is that Cassens?

Also are all trucks shipped by rail from the MI plant to a central transport hub? Mine will be going to Wisconsin. Just curious what route it’ll travel? Just has to go around the big pond.

Mine now has info from Cassens, but no ship date as of yet.

rtpassini

Reaction score
man...incentives for a limited are only 500 bucks now. so ridiculous. lol

rtpassini

Reaction score
I'm REALLY hoping that changes soon.
Both of mine are now at the dealer. So looks like im stuck with a whopping 500 dollar incentive. Im super excited to pick my truck finally...But this incentive sucks. lol

Solracer

Reaction score
Both of mine are now at the dealer. So looks like im stuck with a whopping 500 dollar incentive. Im super excited to pick my truck finally...But this incentive sucks. lol
Mine is predicted to get there in June. I hope its better. I mean, it can't be any worse right? RIGHT? :eek: RIGHT?!?!?!? :ROFLMAO:

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2022 production is slated to be done on 8/6, and they roll into 2023 production on 8/8. So your order should be built no later than then. Shipping may take a little longer, though.
I would be curious to know what they plan to do with trucks that are still waiting to be built due to parts shortages, if that extends past that date.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I would be curious to know what they plan to do with trucks that are still waiting to be built due to parts shortages, if that extends past that date.
Hopefully they don’t have to do like Ford did. 😲

C57ED8D8-1BBD-4960-9FD4-0985D73ED169.jpeg

MarchAFB

Reaction score
your truck was built on may 12
Yep - Originally the build date was 5/6, then they changed it to 5/9 then 5/20 so I was surprised to get the call to come pick it up on 5/19 as I was going to wait another week before checking again.

Users who are viewing this thread