5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

FreeNC

Reaction score
MOTS is showing I moved to JB today but Ram Chat said I am still in I status. I hope MOTS is correct on the status.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Anyone ...firecadet? Know when my window sticker will be available? Truck is making its way into Ohio by train and should be in NC in a few days. I have the build sheet but the window sticker isn’t available

My window sticker was up sometimes between 36-48 hours after it hit KZ it was fast. Same time frame for firecadet as well. About a day after I had the window sticker my truck was showing up on my dealers website as “In Transit”. Oddly enough it showed up on the official RAM website as in transit the day it made it to the dealer.

I find it odd you don’t have your window sticker yet if it’s already in KZ and started movement.

warvet

Reaction score
Lol I dont care who ya know or what ya do however I know you are wrong. These trucks are not made in the order they are "sold" as you stated. People have ordered ramboxs and etorques before others have ordered and their truck have been manufactured first which would make it not go "in order" as you say.

Even set aside the torque and rambox issue. I have seen "sold orders" (which most on here have personal orders) being manufactored before other "sold orders" that where placed first. This has previously been discussed on here numerous times and there is no "order" of when the truck is made. You cannot even rely on VIN numbers because they are also out of "order" too.

As a lot of us on here already know "we" know more about these trucks then most dealers and their employees do.

So this statement, "They all go in order, if it is a "sold" order it will be pushed up." by you is not accurate. Knowing the head of the jeep wrangler planet must help a lot!

but I am done with the bickering your a big shot (dealership employe) so you know it all and whats best.
TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs to sign up for MOTS and he would know this. He is so wrong! Like ....soooooo wrong. And we’ve seen the orders to prove it. When u order matters not. And my salesman is relying on me to tell him when my truck gets to the last stop. He and the sales manager have admitted our access to MOTS is superior to their system

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hope you are correct. The detail just looked a little different than others when they went to that status. I may just be looking into it to much!
MOTS is always correct. Dont listen to anthing but MOTS

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey when was your window sticker available? Mine still says unavailable but i have the build sheet. Also i know that train will be in NC before the 4th, but it appears that it sits at final train dest for 2-9 days waiting on a truck ride. 6 day train ride from Detroit is the norm. Basically I’m saying.....no way that thing isn’t 2 hrs from me (final train stop) before the 4th, yet my delivery is 7-11 July. All good tho
Mine was available about 3-4 days after being in KZ status

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone ...firecadet? Know when my window sticker will be available? Truck is making its way into Ohio by train and should be in NC in a few days. I have the build sheet but the window sticker isn’t available
Mine was 3-4 days after being in KZ status

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MOTS is showing I moved to JB today but Ram Chat said I am still in I status. I hope MOTS is correct on the status.
MOTS ia always right. Dont even ask or speak with Ram they are a joke

warvet

Reaction score

Go with MOTS on this one. I did notice that the only time Ram Chat was "off" was while I was in I status. For example, I had moved to KZ and Ram was a day lag time and told me I was still in I. Now that I'm in KZ, I won't call anymore. Now they just say contact your dealer to find out when the truck will arrive. So, I'm going with MOTS til the end. Even though Ram chat did right by me, I agree with alacombe .......MOTS has been 100% ALWAYS right!!!!

sgk

Reaction score
MOTS ia always right. Dont even ask or speak with Ram they are a joke
alacombe, how much of my $30 I paid to MOTS goes towards you:D I haven't seen anyone believe or a promote a product as much as you. Well you convinced me and its a great little service.

Enjoy your commission... I'm kidding.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe, how much of my $30 I paid to MOTS goes towards you:D I haven't seen anyone believe or a promote a product as much as you. Well you convinced me and its a great little service.

Enjoy your commission... I'm kidding.
LOL I just want to pass on MOTS to everyone because I struggled for a while to find anything that worked. So I try to make it easier for other

mjharden

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I would chime in with my build, since I was informed last night that my truck came in.

I ordered it about the 4th week of May...can't remember off the top of my head. So in total, looks like about 5 weeks from beginning to end, which seems really fast compared to what I've been reading on here. Not sure why! Maybe my order came in just as they had ironed out all the kinks!

FYI, I had no ram boxes or etorque...Just 5.7 and Off-Road package.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I would chime in with my build, since I was informed last night that my truck came in.

I ordered it about the 4th week of May...can't remember off the top of my head. So in total, looks like about 5 weeks from beginning to end, which seems really fast compared to what I've been reading on here. Not sure why! Maybe my order came in just as they had ironed out all the kinks!

FYI, I had no ram boxes or etorque...Just 5.7 and Off-Road package.
Post some photos I wanna see the off road package

Users who are viewing this thread