5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

SBrentnall

Reaction score
I have the exact same build and window sticker dates and I am also shipping from Bud Clary to Socal. Before Phillip left he gave me this guy:
"Henry does all my transporting call him 206-960-0531 he is by far the best and cheapest around"
I have not reached out to him yet as I wanted to be closer to my delivery date.
Maybe we can get him to do a 2 for 1 special ? lol
Maybe a 3 for 1? Mine should be arriving at Bud Clary any now, headed for Los Angeles.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@GadgetMason I see in your signature that you plan to put a ceramic coating on your new truck.
I want to do the same, what product do intend to use?
I have an appt. Going the pro route... Too good a chance for me to screw it up. She goes in Thursday, get her back Friday night. 😢 I sense I'm going to have separation anxiety.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hear ya. I was doing once a month but told my sales guy I was gonna call every 2 weeks once I heard SHAP was shutting down to switch to ‘22’s in mid-July.
I think it's the end of July now and 2022 production starts 8/7

70runner

Reaction score
vegasandre said:

I have the exact same build and window sticker dates and I am also shipping from Bud Clary to Socal. Before Phillip left he gave me this guy:
"Henry does all my transporting call him 206-960-0531 he is by far the best and cheapest around"
I have not reached out to him yet as I wanted to be closer to my delivery date.
Maybe we can get him to do a 2 for 1 special ? lol

Maybe a 3 for 1? Mine should be arriving at Bud Clary any now, headed for Los Angeles.

Called Henry about a week ago. He doesn't do west coast runs, referred me to "Kamiti", 206-915-6204. IIRC, he is based near Seattle and transports in 2 week cycles. He gave me a quote of $1400 to Temecula area. I've been rethinking my plan to ship. Leaning toward flying in early am, driving home. Will save about 1K and allow closeup inspection at dealer. Plus I enjoy leisure driving.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I have an appt. Going the pro route... Too good a chance for me to screw it up. She goes in Thursday, get her back Friday night. 😢 I sense I'm going to have separation anxiety.
Thanks @GadgetMason , I am still researching DYI products but may still consider a pro job. I have at least a month to think about it.:unsure: I don't even have a build sheet yet.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when in the process the "build sheet" becomes available? Is it when the vehicle hits the assembly line, when it leaves the assembly line, or at some other point?

There are several posts but there seems to be conflicting information regarding this question.

I assume that the "window sticker" is the last thing to become available before shipment.

Last edited:

bebrown1075

Reaction score
Hi All.. long time lurker and finally joined today.... I have a 21 (05/04) and 22 (05/07) Eco Diesel Rebel on order at this point. At first I was told the 21s were done and it would not schedule so my dealer ordered a 22 for me. The 21 did manage to schedule and it has been sitting in D1 since 06/07. The wait is killing me!

BornTooLate

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He told me that RAM has wiped from their schedule all RAM Sports they have ordered except two. Mine and and some one else. and I guess that is across Canada. So if you ordered a Sport ; you might not get it. Mine is still in D Status. the wait continues........

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He told me that RAM has wiped from their schedule all RAM Sports they have ordered except two. Mine and and some one else. and I guess that is across Canada. So if you ordered a Sport ; you might not get it. Mine is still in D Status. the wait continues........
While I did not order a "Sport", I do wonder how pervasive this is and does it affects US dealers? Also, I wonder if other trim packages are affected.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is "Sport" even an option in the US? I haven't seen it before, and it's not shown on the RamTrucks website.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If they did sell that trim in the US, I'm sure they wouldn't name it "Sport". It would have to be more manly...something like "Bruiser".

Haha you would think so, but we had sports in the U.S. until the 5th gens. I had two in regular cabs, but they were also available in qc/cc. They were based on a base laramie (I believe) but had the color matched bumpers/mirrors/handles etc. Now with the 5th gen in the U.S. you can opt for the sport package on the Laramie (and maybe the bighorn?).

IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3523.jpg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They should call it the "whippersnapper" trim.

Users who are viewing this thread