5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you order, the window sticker attached to the truck will have your name on it with the words "made especially for" before your name. I didn't know that before I ordered either but it's cool they do that.

Yeah…super cool. When I ordered my Charger scat pack in 2016 it has my name at the top window sticker. I felt super special and attached to the car from day one. 5 years later, and I’m still smiling each time I hop into it.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I ordered end of April, was in the gathering stage until a little over a week ago, I believe. Still nothing firm as far as build date, just the two weeks listed in the email, but who knows how firm that is.
I am in the same boat, really hoping to see the build start next week.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess my dealer just sucks. They've been pretty terrible about following up with the status of my order. I stopped by today and they claimed some BS about my NAME not being on the order and that's why they haven't been able to get any updates. I watched them put the order in, my name was on it. lol
Anyway, at the time the system wouldn't let me order Bright White for the paint on a '22 so they added a note that the customer (me) would prefer that over the Granite Crystal and I guess the note worked. I got an updated order sheet today and Bright White is the color. There's also a VIN/D status as of 6.21.21. Between then and now they didn't contact me to tell me. :rolleyes:
Of course they gave me the spiel about my truck will be one of the first off the line so it shouldn't be a long wait blah blah blah, but looking at the Donlen/Chrysler info, chances are not good for a timely build and delivery.
At least I finally have a VIN, so that's positive progress.
Seaskag, do you mind sharing the last-6 digits of the VIN that was assigned to your order? I’m curious to see how it falls in with the other 2022 orders that have been discussed in here.

Fabman75

Reaction score
I appreciate the run down, never ordered a vehicle before. Have not heard about Ram Chat so I’ll look into that as well.
No problem, I'm a first timer too!
Ram chat is on ram site under Contact us and you will need to provide your VON from your POC. Once connected they will ask for all your info. I typed it all out saved it, then its just a copy/paste...clipboard.

For your build sheet go to:

You can also provide @Eighty with the last 6 digits of your vin to see where your order fall with other 22 orders.

Avayel

Reaction score
No problem, I'm a first timer too!
Ram chat is on ram site under Contact us and you will need to provide your VON from your POC. Once connected they will ask for all your info. I typed it all out saved it, then its just a copy/paste...clipboard.

For your build sheet go to:

You can also provide @Eighty with the last 6 digits of your vin to see where your order fall with other 22 orders.
Gotcha, that seems easy enough.

I have my build sheet however that site you linked shows nothing atm.

I can reach out to Eighty!

Fabman75

Reaction score
Gotcha, that seems easy enough.

I have my build sheet however that site you linked shows nothing atm.

I can reach out to Eighty!
When I say build sheet, I mean a true build sheet. It will be pages, a detailed list of everything installed on your build. The fca link shows nothing for me too but It will after build is complete.
The "build sheet" you have at the time of ordering is a POC Priced Order Confirmation, which to me is more of a window sticker showing pricing and added options/packages. But your true build sheet and window sticker will be available after your order is completed.

Avayel

Reaction score
When I say build sheet, I mean a true build sheet. It will be pages, a detailed list of everything installed on your build. The fca link shows nothing for me too but It will after build is complete.
The "build sheet" you have at the time of ordering is a POC Priced Order Confirmation, which to me is more of a window sticker showing pricing and added options/packages. But your true build sheet and window sticker will be available after your order is completed.
Gotcha, yeah it says POC at the top.

I just want my truck 🙃 lol

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Gotcha, yeah it says POC at the top.

I just want my truck 🙃 lol
All I have is the POC and D1 confirmation on my 2021 order. Been in D1 for just over a week.

I must say, this takes me back to the late 50's - early 60's...I feel like a child waiting for christmas.
It is a little embarrassing to be so anxious over a truck.

Avayel

Reaction score
All I have is the POC and D1 confirmation on my 2021 order. Been in D1 for just over a week.

I must say, this takes me back to the late 50's - early 60's...I feel like a child waiting for christmas.
It is a little embarrassing to be so anxious over a truck.
It is exciting, you build it the way you want it, colors and features that matter to you but you have to wait for it.

It’s not embarrassing, you spent your hard earned money and time getting what you want! If anything you’ve earned it!

Fabman75

Reaction score
It is exciting, you build it the way you want it, colors and features that matter to you but you have to wait for it.

It’s not embarrassing, you spent your hard earned money and time getting what you want! If anything you’ve earned it!
Amen to that!
Its even exciting to see fellow forum members get their orders delivered.

You will soon have shopping carts at various online stores, then slowly start taking delivery of those items and before you know it, you will have a pile of stuff patiently waiting with you through the wait period..(that way your not alone 🤪)
Its like getting little pieces of your truck every week 🤣

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Amen to that!

You will soon have shopping carts at various online stores, then slowly start taking delivery of those items and before you know it, you will have a pile of stuff patiently waiting with you through the wait period..(that way your not alone 🤪)
Yeah, my truck hasn't even been born yet and I have my bed rug and bed cover on the way. I hope it isn't still born. LOL

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Amen to that!

Ain’t that the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread