5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

RKPhelps

Reaction score
Can I asked why you decided to remove the bed liner? Since price is obviously not the reason lol (nice build!) im assuming it's probably not great compared to a lineX or something similar?
My Plan is to add a Bedrug Liner when the 2019 version is available. I just don't like the feel of the spray in liner, I have the spray in liner on my 2017 Ram and wanted to try something different.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Plan is to add a Bedrug Liner when the 2019 version is available. I just don't like the feel of the spray in liner, I have the spray in liner on my 2017 Ram and wanted to try something different.

Gotchya! I actually did the online chat with the bedbug company today and they said a few more months before they have a product out. I'll be ordering one too...seems odd they weren't able to get something out sooner but im sure the manufacturing process is out of country and takes months and months. Congrats on the truck!

AZOutdoors

Reaction score
Well......I thought I was over the hump but now I am worried again. After build complete on 6/5, I was in Code "I" for about a week. It then moved to "JB" for a few days (probably for bed-liner, steps, etc on the Limited (no Rambox or eTorque)). I then expected to see if move to KZ, but it instead moved to JS. So not sure if there is a lingering thing from the 1 week inspection still, or something else? The description says "Delivered to Storage/Transfer yard" but I think I am in the "Storage" part not the "Transfer" part of the process based on the code. Has anyone else seen theirs go from JB to JS instead of right to KZ?

Date ordered: 04/28/2018
Current Status: JS
D1 status date: 05/10/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 06/05/18 05:30:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/13/18 01:58:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND
Delivered to Storage/Transfer Yard 06/14/18 02:41:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI PLANT

ryelinek

Reaction score
I then expected to see if move to KZ, but it instead moved to JS. So not sure if there is a lingering thing from the 1 week inspection still, or something else? The description says "Delivered to Storage/Transfer yard" but I think I am in the "Storage" part not the "Transfer" part of the process based on the code. Has anyone else seen theirs go from JB to JS instead of right to KZ?T

This was shared before for reference by someone else.— “JS - Storage. Some of you call this "Prison". I like to think of it as QA trying to ensure you get what you expected. Typically if something happens or is found in the I step (or even a previous step), it goes here to get checked and fixed. A panel looks off color, a part on your truck was in the same batch as a bunch of failed parts, a light doesn't turn on, etc will all cause the truck to get sent here for a detailed inspection and fix.”

Basically something might have went wrong with the truck in inspection, part from your truck was from a batch of parts where an issue was found, etc etc. It’s kinda hard to say. Hopefully you don’t sit in JS for too long. I know 76Rich on the forums was in JS for like 6+ weeks and was told it was because of something wrong with the backseat I believe he said.

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
I love the tracking at jeepgarage.com - gonna see updates regulary now until I drive it off the lot.

UltraMadMax (Ram 1500 Limited CC - Black)
Date ordered: 05/14/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 05/25/2018
Built pending inspection: 06/13/18 10:20:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/14/18 04:10:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND

sgk

Reaction score
I knew I was going to wait for 10-14 weeks and i was totally ok with that as the vehicle im trading in is a summer car. This forum has made me more in-patient and in only 6 weeks in (still D status) Hope some of you are not correct and i will get this before summer is over even with ramboxes and off-road group. I do not want to see any snow in my current vehicle.
Its got to be impossible to wait 5 months for a special order.

borant

Reaction score

I have Bedrug mat in my current truck and it is better to me than Bedrug liner. I only need it on bed floor and gate and side walls are good with open baremetal.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called in and I'm in D1 with a ship date of the 19th. I'll update if I can find it in a different, non D/D1 status during the week or early weekend.

Your D1 today and think your going to ship the 19th of June? Absolutely no way will that happen

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the tracking at jeepgarage.com - gonna see updates regulary now until I drive it off the lot.

UltraMadMax (Ram 1500 Limited CC - Black)
Date ordered: 05/14/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 05/25/2018
Built pending inspection: 06/13/18 10:20:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/14/18 04:10:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND

Its totally worth the $25

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well......I thought I was over the hump but now I am worried again. After build complete on 6/5, I was in Code "I" for about a week. It then moved to "JB" for a few days (probably for bed-liner, steps, etc on the Limited (no Rambox or eTorque)). I then expected to see if move to KZ, but it instead moved to JS. So not sure if there is a lingering thing from the 1 week inspection still, or something else? The description says "Delivered to Storage/Transfer yard" but I think I am in the "Storage" part not the "Transfer" part of the process based on the code. Has anyone else seen theirs go from JB to JS instead of right to KZ?

Date ordered: 04/28/2018
Current Status: JS
D1 status date: 05/10/2018
Built pending inspection: 06/05/18 05:30:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/13/18 01:58:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND
Delivered to Storage/Transfer Yard 06/14/18 02:41:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI PLANT

Its because there are numerous other cars before yours that need to be shipped. You prolly will wait 2 weeks before you ship

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven’t checked status for awhile on my first order, trying to be patient! Checked just now with Ram live chat. It is ready to be shipped but no ETA. Longhorn ordered 4/24.

sgk

Reaction score
Haven’t checked status for awhile on my first order, trying to be patient! Checked just now with Ram live chat. It is ready to be shipped but no ETA. Longhorn ordered 4/24.

Any of these late availability options many are waiting for on your Longhorn?

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any of these late availability options many are waiting for on your Longhorn?
Unfortunately for some of you no, no ram box and no e-torque. I do have the off road group but this truck was built before the current ‘restriction’ on that package. Saw a Longhorn with off road at my dealer, absolutely made the look of that truck. Can’t wait to see mine.

RKPhelps

Reaction score
I have Bedrug mat in my current truck and it is better to me than Bedrug liner. I only need it on bed floor and gate and side walls are good with open baremetal.

Good to know, the Mat is on my list to check out also. Since this is not a work truck I am kind of leaning towards the Mat instead of the full liner.

ryelinek

Reaction score
MY TRUCK IS IN!!!!!

Can you tell if I’m excited haha?!? They are doing PDI stuff today and I’ll get it tomorrow.

I’ll post some photos then and probably do a write up after a few days of driving it around.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order Update. Still in D1 status as of this afternoon. I was told if it has not left D1 status after 21 days it would be considered abnormal and Ram would then "escalate" my case. So that is 6 more days for me. Any other E-Torquers/Ramboxers make a call today for a status?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online