5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ryelinek

Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer tonight. Seems that my truck already arrived in Jessup, MD for the last rail stop. While he can’t promise he said it is highly likely I will be able to get the car on Saturday. Fingers crossed. If it arrives by this weekend it will be 7 weeks from order to delivery.

Numms08

Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer tonight. Seems that my truck already arrived in Jessup, MD for the last rail stop. While he can’t promise he said it is highly likely I will be able to get the car on Saturday. Fingers crossed. If it arrives by this weekend it will be 7 weeks from order to delivery.
Congrats! May I ask what you ordered? I’m just comparing in relation to my order.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Congrats! May I ask what you ordered? I’m just comparing in relation to my order.

Limited 4x4 with 5’7” Bed
Granite Crystal Metallic
33 Gallon Tank
3.92 Axle
Anti Slip Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Group
Dual Pane Sunroof
22” wheels

So NO rambox, e-torque, or off-road which seems to be recent hold ups. I didn’t want any of those so I got lucky with a reasonably fast build.

Numms08

Reaction score
Granite Crystal Metallic
33 Gallon Tank
3.92 Axle
Anti Slip Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Group
Dual Pane Sunroof
22” wheels

So NO rambox, e-torque, or off-road which seems to be recent hold ups. I didn’t want any of those so I got lucky with a reasonably fast build.
i ordered a limited in ivory color it’s sunroof, bed liner, & spray in liner. Hope mine only takes 7 weeks! Congrats on your new ride!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Ram, My Limited entered KZ status on June 9th which I knew already. I wanted to see today if they could give me any info on when it will be on a truck to my dealer in Dayton Ohio. He told me today that my Truck is in KZ P status and ready for shipping but couldn't tell me when that will be. He told me KZ P means it's passed inspections. So now it's like being in a blackout period with no way to track if my truck is moving or just sitting and my dealer hasn't been able to give me info as to when they can expect it showing up on their lot either. Frustrating.

I was told KZ-P means "Arrived Ship-Thru Body Vendor"

ryelinek

Reaction score
UltraMadMax (Ram 1500 Limited CC - Black)
Date ordered: 05/14/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 05/25/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 06/13/18 10:20:00 PM

Great morning to wake up to this :)

That is awesome. One month turn around from order to being built is pretty good! Will be in your driveway soon enough.

cjgerson

Reaction score
UltraMadMax (Ram 1500 Limited CC - Black)
Date ordered: 05/14/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 05/25/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 06/13/18 10:20:00 PM

Great morning to wake up to this :)

That is great news! Did you order have Ramboxes or Etorque?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Ram, My Limited entered KZ status on June 9th which I knew already. I wanted to see today if they could give me any info on when it will be on a truck to my dealer in Dayton Ohio. He told me today that my Truck is in KZ P status and ready for shipping but couldn't tell me when that will be. He told me KZ P means it's passed inspections. So now it's like being in a blackout period with no way to track if my truck is moving or just sitting and my dealer hasn't been able to give me info as to when they can expect it showing up on their lot either. Frustrating.

Yeah, your dealer is wrong about what KZ-P means.

"J" means: - "vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier"
"KZ-P" means - "Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor"

Are you getting a spray in bedliner? Thats why it might be getting shipped from a vendor and not the actual FCA plant. Mine truck was the same status (KZ-P) prior to shipping too.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Granite Crystal Metallic
33 Gallon Tank
3.92 Axle
Anti Slip Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Group
Dual Pane Sunroof
22” wheels

Congrats!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order update

Limited with E-Torque/Rambox and Ivory paint

Ordered 05/07
D1 Status 06/01 with an estimated ship date of today 06/14

Just got off the phone with Ram. Still in same status and still due to ship today. I know it is not being built or shipped today. I was hoping to get a new estimated ship date, but there was no update in that regards. It is either the E-Torque or Rambox (both?) that must be holding it up. I haven't seen anyone with these get a truck built yet. Hoping soon.

Congrats to everyone who has a truck on the way. Hopefully even more of them are on the way to the other forum members!!!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dang! I was hoping you'd get some news that would apply to all early eTorque/Rambox builds.

Maybe tomorrow?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dang! I was hoping you'd get some news that would apply to all early eTorque/Rambox builds.

Maybe tomorrow?
I was hoping for some news for us as well. I will definitely call again tomorrow. What also bothers me is JeepGarage still has me in D status, so I keep waiting for the news from Ram that I went backwards

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order update

Limited with E-Torque/Rambox and Ivory paint

Ordered 05/07
D1 Status 06/01 with an estimated ship date of today 06/14

Just got off the phone with Ram. Still in same status and still due to ship today. I know it is not being built or shipped today. I was hoping to get a new estimated ship date, but there was no update in that regards. It is either the E-Torque or Rambox (both?) that must be holding it up. I haven't seen anyone with these get a truck built yet. Hoping soon.

Congrats to everyone who has a truck on the way. Hopefully even more of them are on the way to the other forum members!!!

Not trying to be a debbie downer but that truck prolly isn't going to be in your driveway until winter or late fall

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was hoping for some news for us as well. I will definitely call again tomorrow. What also bothers me is JeepGarage still has me in D status, so I keep waiting for the news from Ram that I went backwards

I have had so many mix stories from Ram. One person says the complete opposite of another employee. Jeep Garage is way more legit. I would go with what Jeep Garage says.

RKPhelps

Reaction score

"J" means: - "vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier"

Are you getting a spray in bedliner? Thats why it might be getting shipped from a vendor and not the actual FCA plant. Mine truck was the same status (KZ-P) prior to shipping too.
No bed liner, It's a limited with

No bed Liner,
33 Gallon Tank
3.92 Axle
Anti Slip Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Group
Dual Pane Sunroof
22” wheels

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No bed liner, It's a limited with

No bed Liner,
33 Gallon Tank
3.92 Axle
Anti Slip Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Group
Dual Pane Sunroof
22” wheels

Can I asked why you decided to remove the bed liner? Since price is obviously not the reason lol (nice build!) im assuming it's probably not great compared to a lineX or something similar?

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can I asked why you decided to remove the bed liner? Since price is obviously not the reason lol (nice build!) im assuming it's probably not great compared to a lineX or something similar?

From another forum, I saw this. I'm assuming its accurate:

When your Ram 1500 is finished being built, it is trucked over to a place in Warren Michigan, called GFXltd, Ground Effects Ltd.

They do Spray ins, side steps, Hitch Receivers, & anything else that is added on before being shipped to your dealership
GFX Ltd, is run by a Line-X company

https://www.gfxltd.com/
&
http://www.gfxlaw.com/ <--- law enforcement vehicle

alow

Reaction score
I called in and I'm in D1 with a ship date of the 19th. I'll update if I can find it in a different, non D/D1 status during the week or early weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread