5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe he would have that level of information. This is after last week RAM customer care told me mid/late June. :rolleyes:

Completely understand. I'm just waiting until Sunday now for day 45 to come so I can try to escalate.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Completely understand. I'm just waiting until Sunday now for day 45 to come so I can try to escalate.

Yeah I escalated my case last week and spoke to RAM customer care again today. Who confirmed my case was escalate to the order tracking team and said should be "built late this month, so check back then." Of course this does not line up with what I got earlier today from an inside source.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I escalated my case last week and spoke to RAM customer care again today. Who confirmed my case was escalate to the order tracking team and said should be "built late this month, so check back then." Of course this does not line up with what I got earlier today from an inside source.
Let's take a trip to Sterling Heights and ask to see the master scheduler...im guessing they are using a Commodore 64 and a magic 8ball :p

filli_at

Reaction score
Went to my dealer today with my contingency plan if for some reason the Rebels won't be hitting the lots for some time. My backup build was a Big Horn QC 4x4 w/Off Road Pkg and Black Appearance. My dealer was unable to build this truck because there was a yellow line through the Off Road Group meaning it could not be built at this time. This has nothing to do with dealer allocation. Now, speculate to your hearts content but it does validate what the members concerns were. Also. there is NO mention of recalls, just that it cannot be built at this time.

I called customer service and they gave me an availability of late july for lifting the ordering restriction.
You can swap to the protection group which has the tow hooks and skids but lose the upgraded shocks with the 1" lift and all terrain tires.
I am debating doing the protection group and upgrading to bilstein 5100's later down the road so my truck will get built but am not sure atm. Sucks not being able to order what you want.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I live in Massachusetts. I still have NOT seen one new 2019 Ram on the road.

I just checked again on my order with Ram via phone.

MY order is a Limited with E-Torque and Rambox/ 22inch wheels and Ivory paint

I ordered 05/07
D1 on 06/01 according to Ram but JeepGarage STILL has me in D as of today. (WTF?)

I still have an "estimated" ship date of 06/14 (according to Ram)

I also have a call into the GM at my dealer to see if he sees anything different. I'll keep you posted.

FLG8R

Reaction score
I called customer service and they gave me an availability of late july for lifting the ordering restriction.
You can swap to the protection group which has the tow hooks and skids but lose the upgraded shocks with the 1" lift and all terrain tires.
I am debating doing the protection group and upgrading to bilstein 5100's later down the road so my truck will get built but am not sure atm. Sucks not being able to order what you want.
You would be throwing away an excellent package. $795 gets you not just the AT tires and 1" lift (good for taller tires down the road) but an e-Locker rear, hill descent, full size spare, etc. Subtract the cost of the protection group and it really shines. On the lighter side, lets not forget those decals are good for at least another 10 hp!

alow

Reaction score
Yeah I originally wanted the protection group but when I realized the tires and elocker were part of the deal plus the 1" lift I changed to the off road pkg. If you price it out its a pretty sweet deal.

I just checked via chat and all my parts are apparently in. Hopefully there is hope for the Off road group folks? Also I was given a reference number. Has anyone else been given one of those for calling or chatting with Ram customer service? This is the first time its been discussed with me.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab w/ Off Road Package Vin # (KN567***)

(From Stericycle):
4/8 BA Status - Order & VON #
4/13 D Status - VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available
5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim
5/19 I Status - Unit Built, Pending Final Inspection
5/21 JB Status - Shipped to Body Vendor
5/24 KZ Status - Released by plant and invoiced.
5/25 KZ-P Status - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor
5/31 KZ-L Status - Released but not shipped
6/12 KZ-T Status - Second Rail Departure

(From Jeep Garage):
alacombe (Ram 1500 Laramie QC - Black)
Date ordered: 04/08/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 04/21/2018
Estimated delivery: 06/21/2018 - 06/25/2018
Built pending inspection: 05/17/2018 Hour 23
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 05/21/18 12:00:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Delivered to Storage/Transfer Yard 05/21/18 03:45:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Production Status KZ Received 05/22/18 06:29:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 05/22/18 12:52:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI PLANT
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 06/08/18 02:45:03 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Railcar Released by Consignee 06/08/18 05:27:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 06/09/18 02:55:00 AM DETROIT STERLING, MI
In-Transit 06/11/18 09:00:00 AM DETROIT STERLING, MI
In-Transit 06/11/18 01:30:00 PM DELRAY, MI
In-Transit 06/11/18 07:21:00 PM AIR LINE JUNCTION, OH

Last edited:

ryelinek

Reaction score

5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim

Nice! Are you getting this info from the Jeep site?

ryelinek

Reaction score
No, a company called "Stericycle" who is contracted with the FCA regarding lemon law vehicles.

Ah nice that’s right yours is a special case. Customer service still won’t give me more info for where my truck is at. Would like to know if it left Toledo but it’s like pulling teeth to get anything once it’s in KZ

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ah nice that’s right yours is a special case. Customer service still won’t give me more info for where my truck is at. Would like to know if it left Toledo but it’s like pulling teeth to get anything once it’s in KZ
Yea, the FCA online chat is a joke. They won't release anything besides some politically correct statement thats the same every time. Have you tried jeep garage?

ryelinek

Reaction score
Yea, the FCA online chat is a joke. They won't release anything besides some politically correct statement thats the same every time. Have you tried jeep garage?

Honestly at this point I don’t really see the need to pay for anything. That’s the site where you pay to join and they track it somehow? I know it’s on the move somewhere lol.....

I’ve had more detailed success by calling in vs the online chat but the online chat is good in a pinch when bored at work haha.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Honestly at this point I don’t really see the need to pay for anything. That’s the site where you pay to join and they track it somehow? I know it’s on the move somewhere lol.....

I’ve had more detailed success by calling in vs the online chat but the online chat is good in a pinch when bored at work haha.
I have better success via the phone as well.

RAM 4times

Reaction score

(From Stericycle):
5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim

(From Jeep Garage):
alacombe
(Ram 1500 Laramie QC - Black)
Date ordered: 04/08/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 04/21/2018
Estimated delivery: 06/21/2018 - 06/25/2018
Built pending inspection: 05/17/2018 Hour 23
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 05/21/18 12:00:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Delivered to Storage/Transfer Yard 05/21/18 03:45:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Production Status KZ Received 05/22/18 06:29:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 05/22/18 12:52:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI PLANT
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 06/08/18 02:45:03 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Railcar Released by Consignee 06/08/18 05:27:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 06/09/18 02:55:00 AM DETROIT STERLING, MI
In-Transit 06/11/18 09:00:00 AM DETROIT STERLING, MI
In-Transit 06/11/18 01:30:00 PM DELRAY, MI
In-Transit 06/11/18 07:21:00 PM AIR LINE JUNCTION, OH
good info. i ordered on 4-11 and got my vin on 4-12. seeing you're close to getting yours should be good news for me also. when it comes in all of the waiting will be forgotten.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So talked to the dealer yesterday and they said they dont have a VIN or VON. From what I'm reading does this mean they havent placed my order yet?
This is the first I'm hearing about a recall for the Off-Road package, I'll try to do some digging around although I'm stuck at
This is the first I'm hearing about a recall for the Off-Road package, I'll try to do some digging around although I'm stuck at work for the next 8 hours.
Hey guys, Note my new thread’re-order’ , my first built truck has the off road package and is currently waiting delivery. I built another truck today at the dealer and it would NOT allow the off road group on the same truck ( Longhorn) Interesting.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So talked to the dealer yesterday and they said they dont have a VIN or VON. From what I'm reading does this mean they havent placed my order yet?
Hello aloe, this is interesting. Did you get the non-e torque Hemi and when did you order? See my recent thread ‘re-order’ ( e-torque Hemi standard?). I placed a order last week, Longhorn with regular Hemi. It basically ‘sat’ in the computer and was not taken. It allowed for the regular Hemi but showed it was restricted. My sales rep couldn’t get the order to do anything so he canceled it and I built it again. This time it was showing I could only get the e-torque Hemi so I did. He placed the order and It took and I immediately got a VON. Guess what I’m sayin is any order placed last week with a regular Hemi didn’t take because they are showing e-torque only now? Not sure if this is the case or not, or what your situation is. Just seems fishy. Anyone know what’s goin on?

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello aloe, this is interesting. Did you get the non-e torque Hemi and when did you order? See my recent thread ‘re-order’ ( e-torque Hemi standard?). I placed a order last week, Longhorn with regular Hemi. It basically ‘sat’ in the computer and was not taken. It allowed for the regular Hemi but showed it was restricted. My sales rep couldn’t get the order to do anything so he canceled it and I built it again. This time it was showing I could only get the e-torque Hemi so I did. He placed the order and It took and I immediately got a VON. Guess what I’m sayin is any order placed last week with a regular Hemi didn’t take because they are showing e-torque only now? Not sure if this is the case or not, or what your situation is. Just seems fishy. Anyone know what’s goin on?
Sorry, I meant hello alow, not aloe!

alow

Reaction score
No worries, I ordered the standard hemi bighorn with off road, level 2 and dual pane sunroof. My order date was 5/31

Users who are viewing this thread