5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Shanethism

Reaction score
Ordered on 1/15/21 and about a week later received the email (only one I've gotten to date) with my VIN and estimated arrival at the dealer the week of March 14th. I chatted with FCA and an agent named Cheryl today, she was extremely dismissive, and would only state the the parts have been collected for my build. Now I expected delays, but when I asked her for additional info regarding more detailed info or an updated shipping plan, she abruptly told me to contact the dealer and ended the chat..... I love my Ram trucks, but this individual sucked at customer service, SUCKED!

RJS19

Reaction score
I just chatted with Andrew. Gave me the status and said check back in two-three weeks. I questioned it and was told a new build takes 10-12 weeks and there are delays due to the pandemic. He then also abruptly ended the chat.

I guess they are being told to basically "hang up" if you request more info. What a joke.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
every time I've asked for more details they tell me the current stage I'm in usually takes up to 3 weeks and I'm at 14 days.. etc. they then always ask if there's anything else I need help with. if I don't answer after a few minutes, they end the chat, but I've never felt like I was "hung up" on or anything.

RAMTrkGN

Reaction score
Make sure to complete the survey after your chat session

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yangster

Reaction score
Ordered on 1/15/21 and about a week later received the email (only one I've gotten to date) with my VIN and estimated arrival at the dealer the week of March 14th. I chatted with FCA and an agent named Cheryl today, she was extremely dismissive, and would only state the the parts have been collected for my build. Now I expected delays, but when I asked her for additional info regarding more detailed info or an updated shipping plan, she abruptly told me to contact the dealer and ended the chat..... I love my Ram trucks, but this individual sucked at customer service, SUCKED!
Ordered my Longhorn on 1/15 also. Told the same thing...

MacFly

Reaction score
They don't appear to have access to many details anymore. Throughout my entire waiting period, they only ever had vague info that wasn't very accurate. The dealer seems to have better info.

MacFly

Reaction score
Got an email today (the very first one they've bothered to send me, despite repeated requests) from the dealership scheduling my "Sales Appointment" for 03/19/2021. Confirmed with the dealer that my truck should be arriving that day. Dealer confirmed it's in transit and made it through QC "very quickly". Should be arriving at the "Transfer Facility" in Utah around 3/6, and then make it's way north to ID after that. If their schedule is accurate, that puts me at a little over 14 weeks if I counted correctly. A bit more than their "8-10 weeks" prediction. Ordered 12/14/2020

Flamma

Reaction score
Ordered Tank Built to Serve

Order Placed - Dec 21 (told to expect delivery 6-8 weeks lol)
VIN - Dec 27
RamCares updates through Feb 15 - D status ("in the build process")
Informed RamCares/Dealer I wouldn't take delivery past end of February - Feb 15
RamCares escalates order to management team - Feb 15
USCustomerCare FCA sends appeasement email - Feb 16
Dealer sends update Feb 17 - NOW in D1 (est ship March 1) :cool:

View attachment 83168

Update:
FCA customer care email 2/25: Apologized for earlier email error --> new arrival date 4/5 :oops:
Email from dealer 3/1: Truck in F status (paint)

21bighorn

Reaction score
Update:
FCA customer care email 2/25: Apologized for earlier email error --> new arrival date 4/5 :oops:
Email from dealer 3/1: Truck in F status (paint)
Dang I wish someone from Ram or my dealer or whom ever would email me and give me half a clue about where mine is at. Ram chat today said all parts are gathered and it is being scheduled to be built. Check back next week. They all have my information yet I have to do all work trying to track it down. Ok rant over. 🙁

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I am with ya. I have never received an email even though I have left my address every time I chatted (3 times) with them and give it to them again when they ask for it in chat. I ordered about same time as you and I know it is built since 2-10-21 but stuck at body vendor for add ons. On a side note, if/when I every order again I will not have them add anything. Side steps and spray on bed liner eating up weeks of time....I could have done them myself in a few hours.

21bighorn

Reaction score
I am with ya. I have never received an email even though I have left my address every time I chatted (3 times) with them and give it to them again when they ask for it in chat. I ordered about same time as you and I know it is built since 2-10-21 but stuck at body vendor for add ons. On a side note, if/when I every order again I will not have them add anything. Side steps and spray on bed liner eating up weeks of time....I could have done them myself in a few hours.
Well at least yours is built. I’ll be lucky to see mine by May it seems. Just ridiculous that there is NO COMMUNICATION.

Yangster

Reaction score
Dang I wish someone from Ram or my dealer or whom ever would email me and give me half a clue about where mine is at. Ram chat today said all parts are gathered and it is being scheduled to be built. Check back next week. They all have my information yet I have to do all work trying to track it down. Ok rant over. 🙁
Me too. Have not rec'd 1 email from FCA. From what I've read, several have rec'd a confirmation order and updated emails from FCA. I asked them about this and they said they only send out an email when it is shipped. Sounds like BS to me!

Yangster

Reaction score
So I ordered a Ltd Longhorn on 1/15 hoping to take advantage of March Truck Month incentives. The March incentives are now available on the Ramtruck's website. For the Ltd Longhorn it's $1,750 Cash and 0% financing. At the time of ordering, I was told it would be 8-10 weeks max. Now it looks like 12 weeks min, which would put me into April, possible May! Who knows what the incentives will be then! Damn, I don't know if this wait is worth it!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got an email from my dealer saying that the vehicle is in F(Paint) when RamChat yesterday said it was waiting to build. Checked a few minutes ago and they confirmed it was in paint..Getting closer.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got an email from my dealer saying that the vehicle is in F(Paint) when RamChat yesterday said it was waiting to build. Checked a few minutes ago and they confirmed it was in paint..Getting closer.
jealous! i ordered 1/9.... :( still waiting to be built. jealous but happy for ya!

MacFly

Reaction score
Me too. Have not rec'd 1 email from FCA. From what I've read, several have rec'd a confirmation order and updated emails from FCA. I asked them about this and they said they only send out an email when it is shipped. Sounds like BS to me!
No email from FCA, only email I ever got was that one from the dealer scheduling when they want their money. That's car salesmen for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online