5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Rupbre

Reaction score
I just ordered a Longhorn with the off road package on the 6th. He entered everything into the computer and nothing came up as a restriction or recall. We shall see I guess

filli_at

Reaction score
I just ordered a Longhorn with the off road package on the 6th. He entered everything into the computer and nothing came up as a restriction or recall. We shall see I guess
let me know if it gets flagged, i'm about to start leaning on the dealer if nobody else can replicate this issue.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram chat just told me that my eTorque/Rambox Limited order status is still D1 but added "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." They wouldn't quote an ETA and said they don't have those until the vehicle is built. No mention of any holdups or recalls but I've got a lot of extras that could hold things up:

Limited 4x4
5.7 Hemi with eTorque
Ivory Tri Coat paint
Dual Pane Sunroof
Off-Road Package
3.92 Axle
Bed Utility Group
RamBox
Body Color Bumper Group
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Trailer Brake Control
33 Gallon Fuel Tank

Ordered 5/9
D1 6/1

metb4

Reaction score
Ram chat just told me that my eTorque/Rambox Limited order status is still D1 but added "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." They wouldn't quote an ETA and said they don't have those until the vehicle is built. No mention of any holdups or recalls but I've got a lot of extras that could hold things up:

Limited 4x4
5.7 Hemi with eTorque
Ivory Tri Coat paint
Dual Pane Sunroof
Off-Road Package
3.92 Axle
Bed Utility Group
RamBox
Body Color Bumper Group
Trailer Brake Control
33 Gallon Fuel Tank

Ordered 5/9
D1 6/1

Nice! I ordered same day with RamBox. Hope they start building them soon

filli_at

Reaction score
I did my own digging because i was starting to question my dealer, i spend 15 minutes on the phone with Ram customer service and he did confirm to me that there is indeed an order restriction on the "offroad package group". He stated that the lift on the restriction eta was end of July.

I'm super bummed, it is some what of a deal breaker.

Rupbre

Reaction score
Yep, that sucks, time goes so fast, though, it will still be here before you know it.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Limited 4x4
5.7 Hemi with eTorque
Ivory Tri Coat paint
Dual Pane Sunroof
Off-Road Package
3.92 Axle
Bed Utility Group
RamBox
Body Color Bumper Group
Trailer Brake Control
33 Gallon Fuel Tank

Ordered 5/9
D1 6/1

Except for the color, that is my build. How did you get to D1 when I am still at D. I ordered 3 days before you. Life is so unfair

borant

Reaction score
I did my own digging because i was starting to question my dealer, i spend 15 minutes on the phone with Ram customer service and he did confirm to me that there is indeed an order restriction on the "offroad package group". He stated that the lift on the restriction eta was end of July.

I'm super bummed, it is some what of a deal breaker.

I suggest to clarify if this restriction is for dealer orders only or it applies to customer sold orders too. When I did my order many options were restricted for dealer orders. My dealer had to fill all my personal information to prove that it was customer order. At the same time another dealer was telling me that 2019 is not awailable for ordering yet.

Last edited:

ryelinek

Reaction score
Window sticker will pull up in the next 24-48 hours. I'm curious what the price increase is on yours compared to your POC.

Mine just appeared after a few days like you said. Price did go up for sure. Original price on the order was 65,380 and now it’s 66,150.

1FA82317-76F7-43C1-8AAD-6995474C4C3D.png

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At least by making the body colored bumpers $195 those ordering the Kentucky Derby edition get free stickers now.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine just appeared after a few days like you said. Price did go up for sure. Original price on the order was 65,380 and now it’s 66,150.

View attachment 786

Did you "lock in" a price when you ordered? My dealer had me sign the VON sheet with a price for truck and my trade in and I'm gonna attempt to hold them to that if we are seeing price hikes...bout the only silver lining as Day 36 in D status continues

ryelinek

Reaction score
Did you "lock in" a price when you ordered? My dealer had me sign the VON sheet with a price for truck and my trade in and I'm gonna attempt to hold them to that if we are seeing price hikes...bout the only silver lining as Day 36 in D status continues

Yup! My “out the door” price on this truck will be 58,300 currently. Also since I sat in D1 forever the dealership also agreed to lock in my trade at the price they valued it at when I placed the order which is awesome.

On top of that I recently got my realtors license to work a little weekend side hustle with some friends that have their own brokerage. FCA gives an additional 500 off for realtors and also a two year maintenance plan for oil changes etc etc.

Getting a 66,150 truck for about 57,800 AFTER to include all tax, titles, and fees is a great deal in my opinion.

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
His exact words are " Ram is restricting the off road package due to a recall so they are not moving forward to the build. There is no eta as of now its a restriction on ordering with no eta for the fix"

Blowing smoke up ur A to get you off their back for awhile. FCA confirmed this is not true.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Because there isn't a recall or restriction. FCA confirmed this.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For what it's worth.....I just picked up my RAM. Window Sticker increased $480 from my POC. Dealer never discussed MSRP and I had a purchase order faxed to me to get my loan finazlied at my credit union. We never discuss priced or my trade in allowance. Heck - they never looked at my trade again except to get mileage off it. The agreed upon price at time of order was what I paid - same with my trade in value. About 7 weeks from order to delivery.

Did it help it was spotless and freshly washed? And I stopped by this morning while my RAM was coming off the carrier? Maybe. Or it could just be I found an honest dealer!

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For what it's worth.....I just picked up my RAM. Window Sticker increased $480 from my POC. Dealer never discussed MSRP and I had a purchase order faxed to me to get my loan finazlied at my credit union. We never discuss priced or my trade in allowance. Heck - they never looked at my trade again except to get mileage off it. The agreed upon price at time of order was what I paid - same with my trade in value. About 7 weeks from order to delivery.

Did it help it was spotless and freshly washed? And I stopped by this morning while my RAM was coming off the carrier? Maybe. Or it could just be I found an honest dealer!

Pictures (of the new truck) or it didn't happen! :) Cause I'm starting the think the RAM is a unicorn or white whale lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/