5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand the different statuses? They are confusing to figure out. I believe D status means they are still collecting all the parts. D1 means they have all the parts and are waiting to build. Then there seem to be F, KZ, and JB statuses as well. What do those mean? What order do they go in? Are there others? It's fascinating to learn about how the whole process works - it's just hard to be patient! I'm in F status - but I'm not sure exactly what that means. Ordered 9/14. Thanks!!

Here you can find the codes:

Llermor

Reaction score
Here you can find the codes:

Thank you! This helps so much. There are a lot more codes that I realized! Thank you.

Mother

Reaction score
Ordered my new Rebel on 10/19 and just got the VIN from the dealer today along with a screenshot that shows current status as D1.
Checked in with the chat today and they said my truck's in shipping already! Seems real quick. I emailed my salesperson to verify and she said she shows it's in paint.

Trying not to get too excited... Does the discrepancy between sources seem odd?

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Checked in with the chat today and they said my truck's in shipping already! Seems real quick. I emailed my salesperson to verify and she said she shows it's in paint.

Trying not to get too excited... Does the discrepancy between sources seem odd?
I don't know why, but it seems pretty common from what people are saying that the dealers and the chat are somewhat out of sync sometimes. It also seems like chat knows only about the big changes rather than each code change.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Est arrival 11/3-11/17 !!!
Interesting, thats not too far out. I ordered the week after you. Hopefully mine is here thanksgiving week. How long ago did yours get to KZ status when you heard the ETA?

DannyCoal

Reaction score
Im glad im not the only one constantly wanting to know what the status of my truck is haha. I put my order in only 2 weeks ago, reached out to them on Monday but already want to bother them again. Taking everything in me to not keep checking in.
I ordered my 1500 Laramie in September 17 and mine just changed to D status today waiting sure does suck

DannyCoal

Reaction score
NJ visa FL dealer 1500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 (144.5 in WB 5 FT 7 IN box) ordered 9-17- 20
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT eTorque Engine - 8-Spd Auto 8HP75 Trans -Ivory White Tri-Coat P/C Monotone Paint - Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Black - RamBox - Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation - Air Suspension 4-Corner - 33 Gallon Fuel Tank - Multi-Function Tailgate
Rear Wheelhouse Liners - Chrome Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors - 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio - Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group -Off Road Group - Bed Utility Group - Advanced Safety Group - Trailer Tow Group

changed to D status today 11-2

no mods yet planning now

DannyCoal

Reaction score
did they reach out to you, or did you have to contact them? I ordered on 10/17 and I know that's only 11 days but its been crickets since lol. Amazon has ruined me.
I ordered mine 9-17. And just got my vin today

DannyCoal

Reaction score
Talked to Ram chat again and they said my truck has been in D1 for 7 days. Dealer said it shows ship date of 10/31. Oddly enough I spoke with Ram the day before and they told me the parts were still being gathered. Must be some lag on their end.
What is ram Chat ?

doolin64

Reaction score
My truck is here. It was dropped off at the dealer late today. Tomorrow they'll get it ready for pickup on Wednesday.

Attachments

• vmacocss05_1195312668228-1-Resized95Resized952020110295154647.jpg
    vmacocss05_1195312668228-1-Resized95Resized952020110295154647.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 41
  • vmatxsloak_2395372733776-1-Resized95Resized952020110295154547(1).jpg
    vmatxsloak_2395372733776-1-Resized95Resized952020110295154547(1).jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 41

2shea

Reaction score
Was looking for November incentives this morning and the Ram website shows no incentives for 2021 Laramies right now. I can't imagine there's NOTHING.
Anyone else have a line on what incentives are offered on Laramie for November?

Mother

Reaction score
Was looking for November incentives this morning and the Ram website shows no incentives for 2021 Laramies right now. I can't imagine there's NOTHING.
It seems like any time they do an update on the site some of the incentives "disappear" but they normally show back up in a couple of days.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
My sales guy told me they were the same as October.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Im glad im not the only one constantly wanting to know what the status of my truck is haha. I put my order in only 2 weeks ago, reached out to them on Monday but already want to bother them again. Taking everything in me to not keep checking in.
I found a similar process to ours on a Jeep forum that helps in coping with the excruciating wait period...

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Mine got dropped off yesterday and I'm picking it up today!

I was looking at the incentives this morning as well and, um, I really hope the web site is just borked and there are still incentives. Guess I'll find out when I talk to them later on today.

2shea

Reaction score
Mine got dropped off yesterday and I'm picking it up today!

I was looking at the incentives this morning as well and, um, I really hope the web site is just borked and there are still incentives. Guess I'll find out when I talk to them later on today.
Let us know what you find out!

Users who are viewing this thread