5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

dmax4me

Reaction score
Mine was in Jessup MD two days ago, it should arrive at Koons lot anytime.
So you ordered 7/25. That means if they get it by this Saturday, you are right at the 8 weeks. I definitely could live with that.

danimal442

Reaction score
Got "the call" from the dealer late yesterday - apparently mine showed up and they are prepping for delivery today! So excited! Limited with the non-eTorque HEMI. Ordered on 7/10 so that's exactly 10 weeks by my count.

dmax4me

Reaction score
Got "the call" from the dealer late yesterday - apparently mine showed up and they are prepping for delivery today! So excited! Limited with the non-eTorque HEMI. Ordered on 7/10 so that's exactly 10 weeks by my count.
Congratulations on the call! I hate to hear that it may be 10 weeks but there really isn't anything we can do about it. Hopefully since they are only on there 3rd week of production on the 2021's the pace may get better.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Congratulations on the call! I hate to hear that it may be 10 weeks but there really isn't anything we can do about it. Hopefully since they are only on there 3rd week of production on the 2021's the pace may get better.
I would agree. My order was submitted July 13 and it was delivered Sept 16, which is a couple days over 8 weeks, but the majority of that wait was closing out the 2020s before they could start 2021s. My guess is that turn around time will be 4 weeks or less going forward. My actual build took less than a week and less than a week to get to the dealer, although it sure felt like a lot longer than a week. ;)

Jaytrek

Reaction score
Truck finally arrived, dealer did not provide updates other than the VIN. Ram Chat and the links in the forum for the build sheet and window sticker were the best source for info on the build status. Glad the wait is over! Did not expect eTorque to be on the badging but otherwise no surprises.

Ordered: 7/6
Build Sheet: 9/8
Window Sticker: 9/10
Delivered to dealer: 9/16

IMG_2019.jpeg

1Zach1

Reaction score
Not really sure how much of a change this is but just heard I am not in D1 status. Hopefully things will progress quickly from here.

dmax4me

Reaction score
Not really sure how much of a change this is but just heard I am not in D1 status. Hopefully things will progress quickly from here.
Probably went to D2.
D2 - It's going to be built. The computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced, framing is about to occur.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I ordered my Laramie on 4 September and it went to D status on the 6th.

cdn_cowboy

Reaction score
That’s awesome! Pretty good timing since I ordered mine June 9 and it’s still not quite here...

tom318

Reaction score
Really hoping the diesels aren’t being held up for some reason. I’m seeing local dealer list pictures of 2021s and mine has been in JS for a week. Also seems weird that there are 3600 new 2021 ram 1500s listed on cars and 0 of those are diesels. Anyone have any insight? Still no window sticker as well for me. Any diesel window stickers out there?

jic534

Reaction score
I hope not also. I ordered a 2021 Big Horn, Built to Serve, EcoDiesel. I ordered on 8/22 and confirmed I was D1 on 9/3.

BTW @tom318, stole your signature, sorry.

Last edited:

danimal442

Reaction score
I would agree. My order was submitted July 13 and it was delivered Sept 16, which is a couple days over 8 weeks, but the majority of that wait was closing out the 2020s before they could start 2021s. My guess is that turn around time will be 4 weeks or less going forward. My actual build took less than a week and less than a week to get to the dealer, although it sure felt like a lot longer than a week. ;)
Looks like you and I might well be the first 2 2021's on the street in KC! Truck.jpeg

dgolay

Reaction score
Congrats - and please Post some pics of your Longhorn interior, I have yet to see an actual picture of the anniversary edition interior.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Congrats - and please Post some pics of your Longhorn interior, I have yet to see an actual picture of the anniversary edition interior.
Will do. I will have to wait until tomorrow since it's already dark, but I have to say, the mountain brown interior is even nicer than I thought it would be. The leather is suede in some areas and natural leather in others, and the filigree on the door is beautiful. I was torn between the saddle leather/black leather with the alligator skin look, but this interior is really, really nice. I can't wait to show it off tomorrow. :)

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Here are the pics for the Longhorn 10th Anniversary with the mountain brown interior. Let me know what you think.
I can only upload 10 pics per post, so I will add the rest in the next post.
10th Anniversary Backseat.jpg 10th Anniversary Console.jpg 10th Anniversary Console2.jpg 10th Anniversary Interior.jpg 10th Anniversary Interior3.jpg Backseat.jpg Driver's Side Door - Interior Filigree.jpg Driver's Side Instep Ram.jpg Front Seat - Driver's Side.jpg Front Seat - Driver's Side2.jpg

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Here's the rest. I added 2 pics of the HUD and one pic of the backseat pocket. HarmonKardon Speaker.jpg Instrument Cluster.jpg Limited Longhorn Edition.jpg Limited Longhorn Floor Mat - Driver's Side.jpg Steering Wheel Ram.jpg UConnect 12inch Display.jpg WaterBottle_CoffeeCup Symbol.jpg

Attachments

• Backseat Pocket - Saddle Bag3.jpg
    Backseat Pocket - Saddle Bag3.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 35
  • HUD - Normal Picture.jpg
    HUD - Normal Picture.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 35
  • HUD - Zoomed In.JPG
    HUD - Zoomed In.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

dgolay