5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

MrB

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this yet but Chrysler told my dealer today they have decided not to honour the 2020 price protection promise they made to everyone that got switched to a 2021... evidently they feel the bad PR is worth making a bit more money. Pathetic.
You received your 2021 already? Mine was unloaded off the train 3 days ago, still waiting for it to find its way to my dealer. Regarding price protection, are you just talking about MSRP or are you also saying orders that got switched aren't eligible for 2020 rebates and financing deals either?

1Zach1

Reaction score
Has anyone that ordered a Laramie had theirs built yet?
Ordered 8/14 and still no build sheet or any info from RamCares chat.

I feel like I should at least see things showing up at this point based on timing I've seen from others on this post! The wait is killing me!

Maybe some of the options I chose are making it take longer?

Anyone that ordered around the same time as me seen anything show up for theirs yet?
Yup, I ordered after you and mine has been built and has the build sheet available.

NJRamOwner

Reaction score

I feel like I should at least see things showing up at this point based on timing I've seen from others on this post! The wait is killing me!

Anyone that ordered around the same time as me seen anything show up for theirs yet?

Ordered my 2021 Laramie on 7/20. Build complete 9/16. Delivered to dealer in NJ and picked it up yesterday 9/25.

cdn_cowboy

Reaction score
You received your 2021 already? Mine was unloaded off the train 3 days ago, still waiting for it to find its way to my dealer. Regarding price protection, are you just talking about MSRP or are you also saying orders that got switched aren't eligible for 2020 rebates and financing deals either? One really cool surprise was the 2021 switch to black wheels that wasn’t an option on the 2020 Sport I had ordered!
Ya I picked my 2021 up yesterday. I had ordered it as a 2020 back on June 19. They aren’t eligible for any 2020 rebates or financing even though was promised it would be. Chrysler has “changed their minds” and aren’t offering what they promised is what the rep told my dealer. Supposedly lots of angry people in US. Dealer had even written it down and they said it doesn’t matter. My dealer was pissed. Dealer is taking a big hit to keep me happy.
FC304927-3B6C-4941-8203-B843C3854EC5.jpeg

DannyCoal

Reaction score
My equipment list took ~7 weeks to show up online. Window sticker came up ~8.5weeks from order.
Order: 7/23
Equipment List: 9/8
Window Sticker: 9/18 (this was strange, originally showed a build date of 9/17, then the window sticker went away and came back with a 9/19 date)
Still no truck or ETA.
Where do you look online for these updates. What website ?

tom318

Reaction score
Where do you look online for these updates. What website ?
You will at least need to know your vin# which you should be able to get from your dealer or ram chat service. Once you have that you can go here:

but you need to add your vin number after the = in the link above.
Same for window sticker:

Again, add you vin number after the = in the links above.

2shea

Reaction score
Yup, I ordered after you and mine has been built and has the build sheet available.

Very happy for you, must be exciting!
Makes me more frustrated knowing that though haha

I did order the new Power Folding Tow Mirrors - wonder if there is a delay because those are new and maybe not ready yet.
Also I opted for the non-E-torque engine as I found a glitch in their system that gave me the 33g fuel tank for $0 with that engine and it was an extra $445 for the tank and $200 for the engine if I added the E-torque. Maybe they're getting back at me by making me wait!

Anyone else order the new trailer tow mirrors??

imolar

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited, Eco with trailer tow mirrors on 8/23. Just went to D1 status last week. Haven't heard about any delays but.....

bcliu430

Reaction score

picked mine yesterday.

Attachments

• 54B1B5B3-DE82-47D7-8819-6261C6990E09.jpeg
    54B1B5B3-DE82-47D7-8819-6261C6990E09.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 56

coconoco

Reaction score
Dealer Order 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4x4 Export to Mexico
No luck with FCA chat, was told to call Mexico for information
Sale person print me a POC Prices Order Confirmation
Date Printed 2020-09-23
Estimated Ship Date 2020-09-12
Date Order 2020-07-06 year/month/day
Status KZ- Released by plant and Invoiced
It has all the bells and whistles, plus the HUD, Rear Mirror Camera and the trailer steering

Attachments

• BuildSheetServlet copy.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 27

bcliu430

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I ordered almost the exact same configuration but I got the off-road package so the rims will be different. Still waiting, assuming November delivery.
I kind of regret not getting off road pkg. I’ll probably get some after market 20” wheels and tires later, probably want a 2” lift as well

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I'm still stuck in D status. I'm not sure which option I picked they don't have but hopefully it moves forward soon.

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 8/25 and as of this morning it got a build sheet. I'm guessing that means it moved from D1 to D2 today?

Cochise

Reaction score
I'm still stuck in D status. I'm not sure which option I picked they don't have but hopefully it moves forward soon.

How long have you been in D status? I thought D status they have everything needed to build, just no build date yet. Is that incorrect?

Wch_chip

Reaction score
How long have you been in D status? I thought D status they have everything needed to build, just no build date yet. Is that incorrect?
It means it has a VIN and they are still gathering parts to build it. You are correct that it doesn't have a scheduled build date. I've been in D status just over 3 weeks.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a 2021 Laramie. Super excited to get it. Hopefully its on the quicker side of typical build times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online