5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

MrB

Reaction score
Does anyone have any guesses when dealers will start having 2021’s on their lots?
I think sold vehicles have priority over non-sold vehicles. I believe my 2021 is among the first built and it should be arriving on my dealer's lot mid next week, so I assume it will be several weeks after that before non-sold 2021s start trickling in.

TAL2GK

Reaction score
Add another to JS status - apparently we're all hanging out in the warehouse together. Interestingly, my VIN still doesn't pop anything at Cryptosticker or on the Towing/Payload guide on Ram's website.

tom318

Reaction score
Based on Ramchat it sounds like mine is in "JB" getting bed liner. I did select the rubber floor mats on my order.....hope that doesn't delay the entire delivery due to that recall. Still no window sticker but equipment list was available yesterday.

Tonner

Reaction score
Ordered my 2021 Laramie night Edition on 7/24. Checked with ram chat today and they said it was in KZ status

bcliu430

Reaction score
KZ status this morning. Dealer sent out an email, and also confirmed with ram chat.

Update:
Ordered my truck on 7/25 with Craig at Koons.
D1 8/7
I 9/9
JB 9/10
KZ 9/11. ETA: 9.14-9.28

Last edited:

hoppy

Reaction score
Ordered my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4x4 on 07/09 and as of this morning I finally have a build sheet. 09/11 was the original estimated ship date. Hoping this date is not a bad omen.

Last edited:

cdn_cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not sure of my build status but the window sticker is now available so I assume that means on its way?

Also, I was looking at the window sticker and it says it has Google Android Auto on the second line just under Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking so does that mean it has the new Uconnect 5?

Last edited:

Chi93

Reaction score
Has anyone got an update from ram chat or dealer with an estimated delivery regarding 2021’s? I’m still in KZ status and I’m starting to get impatient, so close.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Has anyone got an update from ram chat or dealer with an estimated delivery regarding 2021’s? I’m still in KZ status and I’m starting to get impatient, so close.
Ram Chat told me Friday that mine is scheduled for delivery between Sep 14th and 28th. I haven't bothered checking with the dealership since I'm kind of looking forward to the call or text from the dealer letting me know it's arrived. :)

MrB

Reaction score
My dealer sent me this text message:

"As of 9/12/2020 @ 2:21pm in the afternoon, your truck was listed as placed under "Ingate/Rebay at Facility" at the Jefferson North Assembly Plant, which is where it will await a railcar pickup and get headed on down to the Hapeville, GA railyard! So it looks like they just haven't updated the "KZ" Status heading, and likely won't until it gets officially placed on a railcar and is physically in transit to the Hapeville, GA railyard.

Once that happens there will be a "KZ" Status change, and once it's arrived at the Hapeville, GA railyard it just needs to get put onto a transport truck and brought to the dealership! So I would say we're somewhere around 2-4 weeks away from the actual delivery date, at most. Once it's physically in transit, it takes about 6-10 days to get to the Hapeville, GA railyard, and then it usually takes anywhere from 5-12 days at most to get put onto a transport truck with a full load of other cars bound for our dealership, and then it gets brought here within 24 hours of being put onto the transport truck!"

hoppy

Reaction score
Ordered my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4x4 on 07/09 and as of this morning it's built and is at the body vendor. 09/11 was the original estimated ship date.

bcliu430

Reaction score
It’s coming!!! RAM care told me that my truck arrived at Jessup MD at 8am this morning by train, which is 40 minutes away from my dealership.

Ordered my truck on 7/25
D1 8/7
I 9/9
JB 9/10
KZ 9/11.
ETA: 9.14-9.28

Panicvector426

Reaction score
Ordered my rebel 7/22 and went into JS status this morning. Expected delivery date to the dealership is 9/30

jjhall8

Reaction score
Anyone know of any changes to the Rebels for 2021. Really wish they would make Patriot Blue available.

Users who are viewing this thread