5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Mines a rebel with the black appearance as well. Good times. Seems to me a popular truck right now.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

StaceyR

Reaction score
Haven't heard an update on mine since early last week. They said no updates once it's in shipping. Have you guys got any other avenues for tracking?

RamChat told me once in transit..contact the dealer for updates. The last word from the dealer was it was scheduled to arrive at the SoCal hub in San Diego tomorrow. From there...who knows? I'm torn between holding off and seeing what FCA does with April incentives, taking the "bird in the hand" National Truck Month cash, or backing out of this deal and waiting at least a few months to see how bad...or good...the economy (and my retirement savings) levels out. My factory order is not an essential purchase but it is the perfect build that I couldn't come close to finding anywhere on the west coast.

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Just heard back from my dealer that they have rescheduled the ship date to 4/8. This is the 3rd time they have kicked the can down the road so we'll see. Gives me hope that others have seen deliveries happen.

omamatt

Reaction score
Appears mine took longer to get to rail yard than expected. Finally unloaded last night and hope to pick up in a few days!
And I'm being told it's still at the rail yard.....was hoping to pick up before this weekend as it's a 7 hour drive each way.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
My trucks been in KZ status for 22 days now. What are y'all averaging for KZ time before delivery?

Meglomachinist

Reaction score
Despite all odds I got to pick mine up yesterday, Ram truck center in Lancaster, CA is working with a skeleton crew but still managed to make it happen. Mine took about 3 weeks from KZ to pickup.

Attachments

• 0326201625.jpg
    0326201625.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 0326201626.jpg
    0326201626.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 40

omamatt

Reaction score
And I'm being told it's still at the rail yard.....was hoping to pick up before this weekend as it's a 7 hour drive each way.

And it’s arrived at dealer!!! Picking up tomorrow. Hoping my timing doesn’t disappoint me with unknown rebates in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCFireSgt

Reaction score
Other than having a vehicle made to your own specs, what are the advantageous of ordering? Do you still get incentives and rebates?

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Other than having a vehicle made to your own specs, what are the advantageous of ordering? Do you still get incentives and rebates?
For me it was getting options i wanted at a price point I could afford. I couldn’t find any 3500s with a RamBox.

RedLarBlk22

Reaction score
Anyone know if Canadian new truck orders have been coming across the border, my Ram 1500 Laramie has been sitting in a shipping yard in detroit since March 12, Dealer is closed now too, so cant get any updates

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You also get a Monroney Sticker with a "Specially built for XXXXXXXXXX" on it. I've seen dealers frame them for people.

Carchibald

Reaction score
Anyone know if Canadian new truck orders have been coming across the border, my Ram 1500 Laramie has been sitting in a shipping yard in detroit since March 12, Dealer is closed now too, so cant get any updates
Last week they were. Mine was built March 16th and it arrived last week at the dealer, picked it up Saturday

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Well my Window Sticker became active yesterday, not sure when the build sheet did because I had the wrong link ‍♂️

Last edited:

RedLarBlk22

Reaction score
Last week they were. Mine was built March 16th and it arrived last week at the dealer, picked it up Saturday
Good to know! Mine was built the 10th of March and at the shipping yard on the 13, still waiting!! Where are you located

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Have been in KZT for a month. Happen to anyone else ?
What did they give you for a delivery estimate ? Still in that window or are they just kicking it out ? Mine was in JS for nearly that long but I have no idea if there is a similarity there.

Checkmate251

Reaction score
What did they give you for a delivery estimate ? Still in that window or are they just kicking it out ? Mine was in JS for nearly that long but I have no idea if there is a similarity there.
Mine had a build date of the week the plant closed and estimated delivery date of 3/28! Mine is in D1 status till the plant opens back up, rumors are the big three will open the plants in next three weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread