5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good to know. Did the Dealer give you an OTD price at time of order with a promise to drop said price contingent on additional factory incentives? Thanks...
Yes, that's exactly what happened.

Ram_it

Reaction score
My order has been officially in shipping since 3/3 so one week in and eta 3/27 . But my question is...as of right now the only price they are giving me is just invoice price of $52,508 plus whatever incentives are going at the time the truck is delivered (might go into next months incentives), The MSRP is $55,915. I’ve heard a lot of people on here are getting 12k-15k off MSRP there’s no way that I will be getting an additional 10k in incentives correct? The dealer should have gotten the truck at a lot cheaper then invoice price with the dealer incentives right? I wouldn’t even question making them budge more but since is the “built to serve” AND an ecodiesel it’s kind of a one of a kind truck. Sorry I have never ordered a truck from factory before.

1500 Bighorn/longhorn crew cab
- “Built To Serve” edition
- 3.0L ecodiesel
-Diamond Black C
-Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
-Rear Wheelhouse Liners
-Big Horn Level 2 Equipment Group
-Trailer Tow Group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lubecak

Reaction score
Trucks been in D1 status for 2 weeks with a VIN with no movement. But still shows a projected delivery date to my dealership of 20 March. That's probably unreasonably optimistic huh? Considering I'm in AK and the truck hasn't been built yet.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
i am in the same boat. Ordered on /227 was supposed to be built 2/24 and shipped 3/4. Its still in D-1 status and no movement. Dealer sent them an email today to try to find out whaat is going on. Ordered 3500 Longhorn Laramie from Lithia Anchorage.

Ram_it

Reaction score
This Corona Virus is now more annoying than ever. The US Marine Corps just put out a a travel ban so I am not aloud to leave the local area but my truck is shipping back home to Oregon. Truck should be delivered the end of this month but travel ban is in effect until May 11th. Damn you Ram why did you take so long for my order to be built, I ordered on Dec 28th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keezer

Reaction score
My order has been officially in shipping since 3/3 so one week in and eta 3/27 . But my question is...as of right now the only price they are giving me is just invoice price of $52,508 plus whatever incentives are going at the time the truck is delivered (might go into next months incentives), The MSRP is $55,915. I’ve heard a lot of people on here are getting 12k-15k off MSRP there’s no way that I will be getting an additional 10k in incentives correct? The dealer should have gotten the truck at a lot cheaper then invoice price with the dealer incentives right? I wouldn’t even question making them budge more but since is the “built to serve” AND an ecodiesel it’s kind of a one of a kind truck. Sorry I have never ordered a truck from factory before.

When we ordered a loaded Laramie (12.20.19) the MSRP was 66200. The deal was for EP which took 7950 off the top. Took delivery on 2.21.20 and also got the incentives for the truck month/prez day of 6k. We didn't go with their financing but they had "coupons" that added that incentive back in. 52,250 + TTL

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Got a call from Ram Cares Friday. Said my truck was being held up on a Bed Step that was missing, wanted to confirm if it was ok to ship without it and send the step in May when that’s available. I said yes of course after confirming that was the only thing. Anyone ever hear of that happening?

Pallas

Reaction score
2020 Ram Limited Crew Cab 4X4
Maximum Steel Metallic
Indigo/Frost Interior
5.7L V8 Hemi eTorque Engine
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Body-Color Bumper Group
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
22 Polished/Painted Wheels

Ordered - 2/10/20
Von - 2/10/20
Vin - 2/17/20
Build Date - 2/26/20
Build Sheet Available - 2/27/20
Window Sticker Available - 2/28/20
Shipped via Rail - 3/1/20
Arrived at Regional Rail Yard - 3/6/20
Arrived at Dealership - 3/11/20
Had dealer swap out factor All Season tires for Nitto Ridge Grapplers -3/11/20
Took Delivery - 3/13/20

30 days from order to dealer
32 days order to delivery

Could not be happier with the whole process, especially the way the truck turned out!!

Attachments

• My WindowSticker.pdf
    95.8 KB · Views: 11

HeavyG603

Reaction score
Just found out from RamCares that my truck is going to be shipping from Mexico. Well at least no snow delays there. Still no build sheet active though even though its in JS status. Ordered 2/08/20.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Been KZ for 2 weeks. Said no further updates. Said that it'll arrive from the lower 48 to AK on a truck. Seems dumb. The roads up here right now are not good. Especially through northern Canada. We will see.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Warren Truck Plant paint department employees walked off the job yesterday. Coronameggedon........ So if y'all have a truck in production or due to start there might be a delay.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
That's crazy. Thankfully mine's otw.

TBass

Reaction score
My truck has been built & I'm just waiting for it to either ship or arrive at the dealership. Hopefully it is already in route... if not, I suspect I could be waiting a while.

sporteus

Reaction score
Just got word that my order is in KZP status. Apparently shipping to Selkirk, NY for final inspection and then delivery to the dealer. I have a window sticker, it's a real truck now!

And my order escaped manufacturing just in time. I personally am anticipating they're going to be forced shutdown manufacturing by the end of the week for at least a couple of weeks. As much as they want to keep the big 3 running, I don't think the workers are completely on board with that and it's what needs to be done to curb the community spread of COVID-19. What a mess.

We live in strange times.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Trucks at some train yard in Oregon as of yesterday. Headed for a ferry. They aren't trucking it across Canada like they initially said. Much excite.

Users who are viewing this thread