5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Creep0321

Reaction score
I think I’m blind, where is the build date on the window sticker?

lilnohreaga

Reaction score
Yesterday my build sheet was posted, and according to RamChat that's when it went into JB status.

mharringer

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the shipping works? Are you just stuck waiting for a full rail car to head in the direction of your dealer?

Smaug

Reaction score
Does the build date on the window sticker mean a)its' complete or b)they started building on that date???

DharmaDog

Reaction score
Can not locate this.. what is MOTS and how do you use it or join it????
The MOTS systems is no longer functional. The page is still there and it lets you enter your info, but nothing is returned. Your best bet is to contact Ram Chat, give them your VON and let them look it up. They are nice and willing to help.

Ram Chat: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge

DharmaDog

Reaction score
The last few times (this week) that I’ve contacted Ram Chat I’ve been told my truck is KZ, and is actually in transit, not sitting at the factory, but ETA is unknown or TBD. Is this normal?

JLUR_

Reaction score
The last few times (this week) that I’ve contacted Ram Chat I’ve been told my truck is KZ, and is actually in transit, not sitting at the factory, but ETA is unknown or TBD. Is this normal?
Once it's actually been loaded on a train or truck Ram Chat can no longer track it. Only your dealer can.

Smaug

Reaction score
The MOTS systems is no longer functional. The page is still there and it lets you enter your info, but nothing is returned. Your best bet is to contact Ram Chat, give them your VON and let them look it up. They are nice and willing to help.

Ram Chat: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge
Thank you.. that worked.. it's 'In Shipping, ETA to be determined'

Punderwo

Reaction score
My salesman texted me and said it was in Cincinnati should be here Huntsville before the end of this month.
Ordered 11/28
Order placed 12/7
I live in the shoals about an hour from Huntsville. Just left the space center about an hour ago.

Users who are viewing this thread