5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

tgtt

Reaction score
Mine is off the train and in Nashville. Surely no more than a few days now...

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

dn325ci

Reaction score
I'm new to this process, and just placed my order on Friday Feb 8th. Mine is:

Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" Box
5.7L Hemi
Granite Crystal Metallic
Sport Appearance Package
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
Advanced Safety Group
33 Gallon Fuel Tank
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Power Running Boards
Panoramic Sunroof
Anti-Spin Rear Differential
3.92 Axle Ratio
Trailer Brake Control

Got a VON Friday, but checked today and no VIN yet.

Don

RueferChi

Reaction score
Mine is now sitting in Toledo waiting on truck ride to Illinois. I have the truck tracking info...no time/date stamp on it yet. Wait is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brettc34

Reaction score
KZ! No dealer ETA yet. Going to reach out to dealer to see if they have anymore details

mharringer

Reaction score
This is a sappy aside, but I'm using my inheritance from my father who died last year to replace my old '03 Tundra with this new super truck. His Birthday was March 4th. It would be awesome if that was the day I signed the papers on this beast!

Trfnj74

Reaction score
This is a sappy aside, but I'm using my inheritance from my father who died last year to replace my old '03 Tundra with this new super truck. His Birthday was March 4th. It would be awesome if that was the day I signed the papers on this beast!

That would be nice, gives the truck more meaning!

Saints

Reaction score
How long does it take from the time you get your vin that you can start tracking?

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
How long does it take from the time you get your vin that you can start tracking?

The VIN is generated very early in the process. Like in the first few days after an order. Contact your dealer and ask for it if you ordered before this week.

Ripple

Reaction score
And just like that the process has ended. I picked up my truck last saturday. Happy with the truck so far. Drives great, however I'm not a fan of the tow mirrors that you have to fold manually. I was not interested in the 360 camera, but I didn't realize the mirrors do not power fold. Not happy about it and frustrated with my salesperson.

professorwest

Reaction score
And just like that the process has ended. I picked up my truck last saturday. Happy with the truck so far. Drives great, however I'm not a fan of the tow mirrors that you have to fold manually. I was not interested in the 360 camera, but I didn't realize the mirrors do not power fold. Not happy about it and frustrated with my salesperson.

probably the number 1 complaint I hear - hopefully they fix for 2020 ... the main reason I didn't get the tow package -

DharmaDog

Reaction score
I'm in KZ. Ram Chat today wouldn't be more specific than that, so not sure if it's actually in transit, although they said it was. But with no ETA.

Starting to get anxious. I'll check with the dealer on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/