5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not 100% if it's affecting your build but the bed step has been pulled from production pending engineering review. Something about re-designing how the wiring clip attaches. It's supposed to be back in production with an AC part number revision at the end of the month.

Up to this point, no one has been getting bed steps from the factory. It has not affected delivery, they just removed them from the build.

jfisher34

Reaction score
Up to this point, no one has been getting bed steps from the factory. It has not affected delivery, they just removed them from the build.
They added it back to the build sheet a few days before I ordered mine. Before that, you couldn't even order it. I'm in D1 status and they say it is just waiting for a build date. Maybe I will be waiting for a while yet :mad:

NYRAM

Reaction score
They added it back to the build sheet a few days before I ordered mine. Before that, you couldn't even order it. I'm in D1 status and they say it is just waiting for a build date. Maybe I will be waiting for a while yet :mad:
I ordered my truck 11/12 and it just got finished being built today

mharringer

Reaction score
So I ordered my truck two days ago, my dealer says up to two weeks for a VON/VIN. Any idea why so long?

ShadowFE

Reaction score
Found out thru ram chat that my truck is built. Pulled build sheet and window sticker. Everything looks good. Rep said my status is “KZ-LD”?? I know there’s a KZ-L but has anyone heard of KZ-LD or know what that means?

NYRAM

Reaction score
So I ordered my truck two days ago, my dealer says up to two weeks for a VON/VIN. Any idea why so long?
I’m pretty sure the dealer gets the von# the day they place the order. I order late in the day on 11/12 and my salesman texted me the morning of 11/14 to give me my von. A few days later ramchat gave me my vin.

Gtbrown

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the dealer gets the von# the day they place the order. I order late in the day on 11/12 and my salesman texted me the morning of 11/14 to give me my von. A few days later ramchat gave me my vin.

Yes, this is what my dealer told me, and about a week and a half later I called my dealer and got my VIN.

kurtdoten

Reaction score
Found out thru ram chat that my truck is built. Pulled build sheet and window sticker. Everything looks good. Rep said my status is “KZ-LD”?? I know there’s a KZ-L but has anyone heard of KZ-LD or know what that means?

I had my Dealer give me a status of JBLD a couple of days ago. I then chatted with a customer service representative and they gave me a code of JB. I asked about the LD and they weren't aware of any such code. Please let me know if you get any further information. Congrats on the truck!

Volkster

Reaction score
I picked my new truck up Tuesday. 8 1/2 weeks from ordering to delivery. So far the truck is perfect- no issues. Its a fully loaded Ivory white Laramie w/ sport app pkg. $66K msrp. Got 12K off between GE employee discount, rebates and a $1200 error (to my favor). When salesman configured order, the system kept leaving out the $1200 pan roof option. He eventually had to manually enter it at the end but it did not increased the price. It all worked out. That “missing” $1200 never came up at delivery. I hope others on here have a great overall experience with their order.

JLUR_

Reaction score
I had my Dealer give me a status of JBLD a couple of days ago. I then chatted with a customer service representative and they gave me a code of JB. I asked about the LD and they weren't aware of any such code. Please let me know if you get any further information. Congrats on the truck!

The LD code means delayed.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Last edited:

JLUR_

Reaction score
Hello

I received my VIN this morning from Ram chat.. How long

Hello

I received my VIN this morning from Ram chat.. How long before these links above become available? When I enter mine VIN it's not recognized.

Thanks
They will be active about a day after the build has been completed and quality control has given it the OK.

RedKnightRG

Reaction score

FYI I ordered a Laramie on 11/29 with MDN (deployable bed step) option added. It wasn't on the web page builder at that point but the dealer was able to select it as an option code. My Laramie is now in JS status and is waiting on a train ride. I haven't heard anything about the bed step not being attached but I'll let folks now - my truck will hopefully show up in the next couple of weeks.

kurtdoten

Reaction score
Hello

I received my VIN this morning from Ram chat.. How long before these links above become available? When I enter mine VIN it's not recognized.

Thanks

Remember the VIN is case sensitive in the URL.

NYRAM

Reaction score
Hello

Thanks
The build sheet isn’t available until the truck is built and than the window sticker comes available 1-2 days later. I just got my window sticker a few minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread