5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

professorwest

Reaction score
What dealership did you go through? If they are honoring incentives, I would like to call in about placing an order in the next week or two.
To be clear - I started my order back in Nov with a deposit ... so that's what held those incentives

professorwest

Reaction score
I've got no problem putting a deposit down if they're going to honor incentives. thanks!

Yea, they honor the incentives whenever you make the deposit - at least that's they way I understand it and how it is here with my dealer

JLUR_

Reaction score
I've got no problem putting a deposit down if they're going to honor incentives. thanks!
Most dealers will stick to the FCA terms & conditions of the incentives which are that they only apply at delivery. The dealers that agree to "hold" incentives are usually only doing so because the monthly incentives are usually the same month-to-month and any difference will be added to/subtracted from their net and they see that they have some wiggle room to honor your request. If you're going to take delivery in February your best bet is to wait to take the February incentives because it's Truck Month. I've been tracking incentives since September trying to order a Rebel 12 and the incentives across all models have held relatively the same except for some $500 credits here and there to finance with Chrysler Capital. The exception here is the Big Horn, it has varied wildly as it's the most popular trim.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Most dealers will stick to the FCA terms & conditions of the incentives which are that they only apply at delivery. The dealers that agree to "hold" incentives are usually only doing so because the monthly incentives are usually the same month-to-month and any difference will be added to/subtracted from their net and they see that they have some wiggle room to honor your request. If you're going to take delivery in February your best bet is to wait to take the February incentives because it's Truck Month. I've been tracking incentives since September trying to order a Rebel 12 and the incentives across all models have held relatively the same except for some $500 credits here and there to finance with Chrysler Capital. The exception here is the Big Horn, it has varied wildly as it's the most popular trim.

I thought truck month was March/April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLUR_

Reaction score
I thought truck month was March/April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on the region I guess? It's historically been February here in Oklahoma. When every month is truck month is any month reallllly truck month?

Ram’dit

Reaction score
Anyone know how many days it takes to build truck once they start? In other words how long from start date to staging for rail car?

Creep0321

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the thread that had all the status codes explained? I can’t find it even searching.....

ShadowFE

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 29 Oct 18. Finally went KZ status today! Now the wait for shipping begins. Gotta research where to find the build sheet and window sticker.

JLUR_

Reaction score

JLUR_

Reaction score
Thanks for the links. Do you know why the build sheet for my truck would have been available yesterday, but today it says there are no records available to the VIN?
No clue. You might hit your salesman up and make sure the truck is still KZ status. The only thing I can think of that would cause that is the build being pushed back a step. Tech glitch is also possible and maybe more likely. I'm pretty sure that FCA's IT room is packed to the rafters full of hamsters on wheels to power their servers.

jfisher34

Reaction score
My truck is getting delivered on Saturday. I could have received it earlier this week but I've been out of town. Can't wait!
WOW. Good for you. I wonder how it got done so fast. I ordered mine on 12/6 and it doesn't even have a scheduled build date yet. No E-torque or anything else that should be holding it up.

kurtdoten

Reaction score
No clue. You might hit your salesman up and make sure the truck is still KZ status. The only thing I can think of that would cause that is the build being pushed back a step. Tech glitch is also possible and maybe more likely. I'm pretty sure that FCA's IT room is packed to the rafters full of hamsters on wheels to power their servers.

I checked again and discovered that the VIN in the URL is case sensitive. So my build sheet is back up. No window sticker yet. I checked with FCA Customer Service and they said my order status code is JB (Body Vendor). So it's moving along.

JLUR_

Reaction score
WOW. Good for you. I wonder how it got done so fast. I ordered mine on 12/6 and it doesn't even have a scheduled build date yet. No E-torque or anything else that should be holding it up.
I'm not 100% if it's affecting your build but the bed step has been pulled from production pending engineering review. Something about re-designing how the wiring clip attaches. It's supposed to be back in production with an AC part number revision at the end of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread