5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

brettc34

Reaction score
Checked on my Laramie Sport today (no E-torque). It suppose to arrive at my local (Omaha) rail-car distribution center on Jan. 5th. Likely delivered to dealer 3 to 7 days later.

11/23 Ordered
11/28 D1
12/07 I Status
12/14 KZ
12/18 Shipped
I am in Omaha as well. Mine is supposed to be to rail yard in CB, IA on 12th!

brettc34

Reaction score
Crap!!!! Checked window sticker today and they ordered it WRONG!!!

Got new order in today and now have to wait all over again. SOB!

Dog Hauler

Reaction score
Crap!!!! Checked window sticker today and they ordered it WRONG!!!

Got new order in today and now have to wait all over again. SOB!

So once you placed your order you never asked to see the order sheet to confirm they ordered what you told 'em to order? Oh, man.

Dog Hauler

Reaction score
I ordered from a dealer in Salt Lake City. Tracking info from this site says the truck is in the Roper rail yard in SLC, just 7 miles from my dealer. Yesterday, the Last Event changed to "constructively placed."

What does "constructively placed" mean?

brettc34

Reaction score
So once you placed your order you never asked to see the order sheet to confirm they ordered what you told 'em to order? Oh, man.
I know I know... I’m an idiot. Already checked this one and it’s good to go. Just have to start the waiting game all over!!! I had also beat the plant shutdown and was on track to get it early. So much for that!

Retsof

Reaction score
I am in Omaha as well. Mine is supposed to be to rail yard in CB, IA on 12th!
I ordered mine through Woodhouse in Blair so I'm hoping mine shows up here in the next couple of weeks! As a matter of fact the first truck I ordered came in today. I changed the color three days after I placed my original order so maybe my white one will be here sooner than what they say. Fingers crossed!

brettc34

Reaction score
I ordered mine through Woodhouse in Blair so I'm hoping mine shows up here in the next couple of weeks! As a matter of fact the first truck I ordered came in today. I changed the color three days after I placed my original order so maybe my white one will be here sooner than what they say. Fingers crossed!
That’s where I ordered mine as well. Wish I would have caught their mistake 3 days in instead of 4 weeks!

Keep me posted on how much sooner it gets here than they say so I can get my hopes up!

Volkster

Reaction score
Mine went into KZ status on 12/17. Was originally supposed to be in local railyard 12/26 then bumped to 1/2 (today) but still hasn’t made it on to the train yet and Dealer had no new info

professorwest

Reaction score
Order 12/15....Ram Limited with eTorque... Called today 1/6 . still in D1

Last edited:

JayMann

Reaction score
Mine went into KZ status on 12/17. Was originally supposed to be in local railyard 12/26 then bumped to 1/2 (today) but still hasn’t made it on to the train yet and Dealer had no new info
Order 12/15....Ram Limited with eTorque... Called today 6/3 . still in D1

Do you guys have certain items (rambox, etorque, etc) that you could guess as having been the cause of the delay?

I'm considering ordering just a plain old hemi with the standard bed and off-road group. If either one of you did something simple and this is how long they're making you wait, it's a little worrisome.

professorwest

Reaction score
I think it mostly has to do with the break for the plant ... plus a back log ... I'm guessing I'll be lucky if I see it at the end of Feb.

Ram’dit

Reaction score
Mines in D1 still as well. I don’t know which option was causing delay. See signature. Now waiting for plant to resume production.

Bram2019

Reaction score
Mine is in G. Which really means the body paint is done. Thats it. Doubt they would leave it on assembly line while doing maintenance on the whole assembly line robots and such. Probably ready for assembly as soon as plant opens on Feb 14. I am sure the E-torque slowed mine down. Ordered early November.

NYRAM

Reaction score
Order 12/15....Ram Limited with eTorque... Called today 1/6 . still in D1
Your not going to see a change until after 1/14 on your truck due to the shutdown, I ordered my truck on 11/12 and it didn’t go to D1 until 12/14 so your lucky you made it as far as you did.

Users who are viewing this thread