5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One option you wish you had

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered just the way I wanted mine and happy. I do wish they would offer the same tow mirrors that power fold on the 2500 Ram for the 1500 Rams! Having to get out at every car wash to fold mirrors in sucks!

Rich B.

Reaction score
Bought mine off the lot. It had everything I wanted except the trailer break controller which I thought I'd add later. Still trying to add it as the dealership is still telling me it is not available yet. The only other thing I wish it had would be the passive entry so I didn't have to pull my keys out to unlock the door.

Bram2019

Reaction score
Bought mine off the lot. It had everything I wanted except the trailer break controller which I thought I'd add later. Still trying to add it as the dealership is still telling me it is not available yet. The only other thing I wish it had would be the passive entry so I didn't have to pull my keys out to unlock the door.
Amazon
Mopar 82215278AC

Leadbedr

Reaction score
Not really an option, but I wished the door would unlock when you lift the handle.
I was surprised my journey did this and not the ram

rags

Reaction score
33 gallon tank. Bought mine off the lot. It had pretty much everything I wanted with the exception of 20 inch wheels. I asked if it had the 33 gal tank and the salesman told me it did. Shame on me for not checking the window sticker but it doesn't have it. My 16 had the 33 gallon tank and I loved it. Now the 19, with it's less than stellar mileage as compared to the 16, boy do I miss it!
Now to find a set of 20 inch wheels and tires that will hopefully make me forget about the gas tank lol

th3duke

Reaction score
Heated and Power-fold Tow mirrors (doesn't exist apparently). That and ambient lighting in the doors, floor, over the glove box, the holes are already there in the Rebel, what the fart!?

wirles

Reaction score
I ordered mine so I bought what I wanted except.........33 gallon tank. I was having an issue of paying about $75 a gallon for the tank. 200 or less and I would have bought it for sure

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This will go against the grain but I have everything I wanted in mine. No regrets at all :D
Same here. My truck is loaded. I almost wish I hadn't ordered the ORG. I lost 1 ride height setting and prefer the 1" lower NRH and Aero. Should have just ordered the protection package. Not a major regret though.

Last edited:

SS2112

Reaction score
Alpine Audio System.
I also wish I had Rear-wheel liners and LED bed lights. My truck came with the towing package as well, with the un-heated/non-folding towing mirrors. I wish I had the standard heated, power-folding mirrors.

Last edited:

JXL118

Reaction score
One thing I really miss from my F150 is the keypad to lock and unlock. I loved being able to lock the keys in the truck if I went mountain biking or skiing. I always worry about losing the key and being stuck.

Haven't ordered my ram yet but wasn't really thinking about losing this as I'd assumed I'd be able to do the same as with my Titan. Nissan sold an accessory that basically was just a remote keyfob but with a keypad to enter pin and double sided tape to attach it wherever you wanted. Tried searching but seems Mopar doesn't have anything similar. Don't know why this wouldn't be a common accessory offered by all manufacturers but it seems even Nissan has discontinued this part.

Attachments

• Wireless Entry Keypad.JPG
    Wireless Entry Keypad.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 95

th3duke

Reaction score
Haven't ordered my ram yet but wasn't really thinking about losing this as I'd assumed I'd be able to do the same as with my Titan. Nissan sold an accessory that basically was just a remote keyfob but with a keypad to enter pin and double sided tape to attach it wherever you wanted. Tried searching but seems Mopar doesn't have anything similar. Don't know why this wouldn't be a common accessory offered by all manufacturers but it seems even Nissan has discontinued this part.

That would be a very cool option.

Users who are viewing this thread