5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New shift knob

joemo

Reaction score
I did mount straight to the windshield right below the factory camera. I did the same on my 2019 because I like the radar detector on the Blendmount. I used F66 and F33 so I have Parking Mode enabled too.

View attachment 84896
How does that not fall off in the Florida heat? I am finally trying 3m mounting pad but everything else just melts off and falls.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
How does that not fall off in the Florida heat? I am finally trying 3m mounting pad but everything else just melts off and falls.
This will never fall off. It is very strong and, once on, a PIA to get off but it does come off. You'll have no issues at all...trust me on this;)

joemo

Reaction score
This will never fall off. It is very strong and, once on, a PIA to get off but it does come off. You'll have no issues at all...trust me on this;)
Thanks, going to send you a PM tomorrow with a pic.. my dashcam is suction and it has fallen twice now. So far its good with the 3m pad but its not quite "hot" in orlando yet.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've been using the 3M pads that come with the Blackvue on 4 different cars over 5 years and never an issue. Suction mounts suck!

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread