5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Christmas Present to Me (Finally)

razrbk4ever

Reaction score
Hey all, I took my new Laramie into the upfitter yesterday and wanted to share a couple of pics. It's been a six month journey to find the perfect canvas for what I wanted to do, and 5thgenrams has been a huge help on multiple topics. I've had a '13 and a '16 Ram Sport, and really loved the looks of them, but really wanted to upgrade to a Limited this time. However, I really wanted it leveled, and the lack of options due to the air suspension kept me at bay (a Longhorn was out of the question because the COO (wife) clearly said "no buckles"). Well, I found this one with a great deal right before Christmas, so I pounced. When I had it out in the driveway today, my wife actually said she loved it (the first time in over 20 years she's commented on a vehicle). It's the exact look I was going for (a little lift, but can still fit into garages with some aggressive looks).

Hope you like it - I have black emblems (The RAM on both sides, the 4 x 4, and the big Ram logo on the tailgate) on order. Still considering changing the RAM on the grille to black and trying figure out how to change the Dome Bezels to black).

2019 Ram Laramie 4x4 (Blue Streak)
- Laramie Level 2 Package IMG_0465.jpg IMG_0466.jpg IMG_0468.jpg
- Off Road Package
- Sport Appearance Package
- Advanced Safety Package
- 3.21 Gear Ratio
- 12.1 inch uConnect
- All Weather Floor Mats

Modifications/Accessories:
- ReadyLift 2" Level Kit
- Fuel Vapor Wheels (20 x 9)
- Nitto Ridge Grappler (35x11.5x20)
- nFab NERF Bars
- Retrax One Bed Cover
- Spray-In Bedliner
- Rear Wheelhouse Liners (Mopar)
- LED Bed Lights (Mopar)

RebelMike

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! A Blue Streak sport would have been my choice had I not bought a Rebel. I like the little bit of chrome left with the emblems, It sets it off just enough.

razrbk4ever

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! A Blue Streak sport would have been my choice had I not bought a Rebel. I like the little bit of chrome left with the emblems, It sets it off just enough.
Thanks! The jury is still out for me on the emblems. When the black ones come in I will probably play around them and see what I like. The chrome does look good, maybe I'll mix and match. Who knows!

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love the color! I’ve yet to see one in person.

Jmaloneydo

Reaction score
Wow that is one great looking truck, congrats! Btw, I see you went with 35x11.5 tires, seems like most of the ones I see are 35x12.5. Was that to avoid any rubbing in the wheel wells when you cut the wheel to the left and right? And also what is the offset on your rims if you don't mind. I like the look a lot.

AlwaysHungry

Reaction score
Thanks! The jury is still out for me on the emblems. When the black ones come in I will probably play around them and see what I like. The chrome does look good, maybe I'll mix and match. Who knows!

Do you know what the cost is for the black emblems?

razrbk4ever

Reaction score
Wow that is one great looking truck, congrats! Btw, I see you went with 35x11.5 tires, seems like most of the ones I see are 35x12.5. Was that to avoid any rubbing in the wheel wells when you cut the wheel to the left and right? And also what is the offset on your rims if you don't mind. I like the look a lot.
Yeah, the 11.5 didn’t require me to do any trimming. I do t do much off roading so the extra inch really wasn’t needed and it still gives me the aggressive profile I wanted. I will check on the offset and get back to you. Thanks!

razrbk4ever

Reaction score
Do you know what the cost is for the black emblems?
The Big Ram logo was 29, the 4x4 was 8, and the RAM for each side was 35. I did not buy the black letters for the grill as I didn’t want to pay to have the grill removed to pop the chrome ones off, plus I like how the chrome stands out from the black grill.

razrbk4ever

Reaction score
The wheels are 20x9 with no offset

Users who are viewing this thread