5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My '21 Limited and what's new...

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here is what I have noticed so far. Only had it for one day, so will update accordingly...

The exterior really hasn't changed much.
The standard mirror
The mirror in digital mode. It takes some getting used to, and if you wear bifocals, it may be a problem.
The HUD. There are several options to configure what you want to see, but I have not had time to mess with it.
The switches under the display are different now. I assume due to the addition of the backup dial.
New rear step.

View attachment 68712 View attachment 68713 View attachment 68714
View attachment 68716 View attachment 68717 View attachment 68718 View attachment 68719 View attachment 68720 View attachment 68721
Awesome truck , congratulations !!

Renegade3

Reaction score
That's a great looking truck and thanks for sharing! I love the new trailer feature as I suck at backing my travel trailer up!

Bassinb

Reaction score
Did they move the garage door buttons to the bottom of the new mirror? It looks like on the right side there are buttons...

Icecoldak

Reaction score
Are they planning on upgrading to Uconnect 5 at some point on the 21 Rams?
The digital mirror is Bad A$$
If you want to say--did they discount the truck a great amount for you?

Skater

Reaction score
I love the look of the rearview mirror on digital mode. Great looking Ram you have there. Thanks for the info. (y)

BNeal

Reaction score
Did they move the garage door buttons to the bottom of the new mirror? It looks like on the right side there are buttons...
Garage door buttons are on the drivers sun visor. Will post a pic later...

BNeal

Reaction score
Are they planning on upgrading to Uconnect 5 at some point on the 21 Rams?
The digital mirror is Bad A$$
If you want to say--did they discount the truck a great amount for you?
UConnect 5 may be introduced mid-year according to my dealer.

I paid invoice plus a $500 rebate. I had to arm-wrestle just to get that, and I think the only reason I got it was this is the 4th new vehicle I have purchased from them. My guess is toward the end of the year you'll begin to see more incentives.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes, it's gone. You can still order it, but it doesn't come stock any longer.
CD player hasn't been stock in a Ram for years. It's not something that just started.

Thanks for posting this thread! You have a beautiful truck and I'm jealous as all get out LOL. My only issue with this thread is now you have me wanting to go truck shopping.
Must resist......must...stay........away..............from......................dealershipppp

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say “for years” it’s more like “a year.” The 2019s had CD players where that now empty cubby is above the phone holder in the center console.

The 2019s may have been an "off" model year for the CD player.

I know in the 2013-2018 (4th gen) models, the CD player was very optional. I don't believe it was included in any packages, it was its own little checkbox, separate from everything else.
I do not miss it myself. Haven't really used a CD player since early 2000s.

Users who are viewing this thread