5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My '21 Limited and what's new...

BNeal

Reaction score
Are there any new screens/information in the instrument cluster? Maybe some off road information like pitch/yaw/etc?
Well, this is my first Ram truck, so not really an expert on prior year comparisons, but to my knowledge there were no changes to the cluster for 21.

Bandit&Frog

Reaction score
Ordered a 21 3500 Longhorn dually April 12th. Now the waiting game begins.......that big truck payment is coming...lol

Whodeysrt

Reaction score
Here is what I have noticed so far. Only had it for one day, so will update accordingly...

The exterior really hasn't changed much.
The standard mirror
The mirror in digital mode. It takes some getting used to, and if you wear bifocals, it may be a problem.
The HUD. There are several options to configure what you want to see, but I have not had time to mess with it.
The switches under the display are different now. I assume due to the addition of the backup dial.
New rear step.

View attachment 68712 View attachment 68713 View attachment 68714
View attachment 68716 View attachment 68717 View attachment 68718 View attachment 68719 View attachment 68720 View attachment 68721
EBE3526E-E7D0-4CE5-9AE6-89F2515D997E.jpeg we have twins!

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 20 Laramie and looking at a 21 Limited with the technology package because I really want the HUD. What are the other major differences, if any?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have a 20 Laramie and looking at a 21 Limited with the technology package because I really want the HUD. What are the other major differences, if any?
I'm very happy with my 2021 Limited that I traded in a 2020 Laramie for. Main differences I noticed are the HUD, digital rear view mirror, and they redesigned the dash over the gauge cluster. There may be other differences but I've only had it for four days. I didn't trade it in for the new stuff, although I really like the HUD. My main reasons were because I wanted the MFT and 33 gallon gas tank.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my 2021 Limited that I traded in a 2020 Laramie for. Main differences I noticed are the HUD, digital rear view mirror, and they redesigned the dash over the gauge cluster. There may be other differences but I've only had it for four days. I didn't trade it in for the new stuff, although I really like the HUD. My main reasons were because I wanted the MFT and 33 gallon gas tank.

Congratulations on your new truck, looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread