5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motofab 2.5” leveling kit installed

Rebel 12

Reaction score
The Motofab strut top spacers are actual gains, not nominal like some kits. You want to be very accurate when choosing. 2.5" is all it took to level my Rebel.
Do you or can you still get inside a 7 foot garage door with out the shark fin hitting ?

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use my garage as shop space, so I can't answer if it fits. But when it gets home from the body shop I can measure for ya.

razalasdr

Reaction score
Had the MotoFab 2.5" leveling kit installed on my '19 2WD today. Finished it off with a set of 275/65R20 Cooper Discoverer HT3 tires. No issues, rubbing, etc. Shop that installed the kit had it out the door in just over 2 hours.
I have 2019 2WD as well. Can you tell me exactly the Motopad part number you purchased? How much was actual gain at front? How much was installation? How was the ride and suspension performance after install?

2019ramrebel12

Reaction score
What size axle nut do we have up front? Waiting for my kit to be delivered and want to make sure I have everything ready to go.

toxicfusion

Reaction score
I ordered the Daystar kit. Will likely replace the Motofab on Friday and see what difference it makes.

Did you get the Daystar kit installed, and was it 2" level? I'm torn between motofab 2.5" level or the daystar 2" level. Also read you used the UCA from the mopar 2" lift, Anyone have P/N on that??

I'd love to do the new mopar 2" lift, but cant justify the expense - so would go level + UCA route for now.

ghostface

Reaction score
Did you get the Daystar kit installed, and was it 2" level? I'm torn between motofab 2.5" level or the daystar 2" level. Also read you used the UCA from the mopar 2" lift, Anyone have P/N on that??

I'd love to do the new mopar 2" lift, but cant justify the expense - so would go level + UCA route for now.
Could you send me the link to the daystar kit you're looking at specifically please? Also in the same boat as you except I actually ordered the daystar but see motofab has lifts that are both front and rear (2.5" front / 1.5" rear). So waiting on what I do next to see if anyone has done the motofab front and rear lift. Because that would be a tad higher than the daystar front/rear level kit that I have seen online.

Whiskey_tango

Reaction score

I installed the Daystar with Readylift UCAs. For whatever reason the Motofab seemed to be putting the struts in a bind. A member here documented many struts in the same condition. This condition may not be detrimental, but I didn't like it.

I will likely do Bilsteins down the road.

ghostface

Reaction score
I installed the Daystar with Readylift UCAs. For whatever reason the Motofab seemed to be putting the struts in a bind. A member here documented many struts in the same condition. This condition may not be detrimental, but I didn't like it.

I will likely do Bilsteins down the road.
Can you send me the link for the daystar lift you got please?

GrownAzzKid

Reaction score
I have the 2.5" Motofab leveling kit & 35x12.5x20 Atturo Trail Blade MTs I am planning on mounting on stock 20" black cast wheels (+19 offset) - should I have spacer on hand just in case or should these fit without issue?
I have 2019 Big Horn 4x4.

All_Black_Lone_Star

Reaction score
I have the 2.5" Motofab leveling kit & 35x12.5x20 Atturo Trail Blade MTs I am planning on mounting on stock 20" black cast wheels (+19 offset) - should I have spacer on hand just in case or should these fit without issue?
I have 2019 Big Horn 4x4.

I am looking to do the exact setup...Did you have any pictures?

zane8000

Reaction score
I have some UCA's i bought when i was going to level my 14 eco diesel but never did. Does anyone know if the MEVOTECH MEV CMS251057 and CMS251058 will work on the new 2020 rebels?

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have some UCA's i bought when i was going to level my 14 eco diesel but never did. Does anyone know if the MEVOTECH MEV CMS251057 and CMS251058 will work on the new 2020 rebels?
the ready lift control arms for the previous gen trucks work on the new DT, several people on here have them used them on the rebel. I don't see why they wouldn't work as well.

dirtfreak20

Reaction score
Did any of you happen to consider a 2.5 front and 1.5 rear? Looking to put motofab on my 2020 rebel (no air). After measuring it looks like I have a 2” rake so I’m thinking if I do front and rear it gets me a little more height a keeps a little rake for towing.

dirtfreak20

Reaction score
I did a 2 inch in the front and a 1.5 in the rear View attachment 65969
That looks great!!! Any idea how much rake you had before and after this? It looks pretty level in the picture.
Side note looks like you’re still running the stock tires, any plans to go bigger? I see you’re running a spacer so I’m sure you probably have the space.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
What ever stock was 2 inches it think. I have an 1 and a quarter rake. I wanted some rake because I tow a camper. I'll put 35s on it when these are done.

Users who are viewing this thread