5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

N8Mash

Reaction score
Picking up a 2020 Bighorn with 51k. Is this truck too old to qualify for a Mopar Extended Warranty? When I go to the site, the year-drop down only goes back to 2021.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Picking up a 2020 Bighorn with 51k. Is this truck too old to qualify for a Mopar Extended Warranty? When I go to the site, the year-drop down only goes back to 2021.

To qualify for the Maximum care your mileage is too high. You need to be within 3 years / 36K or less to extend. I believe there is a Mopar warranty that you can still qualifying for beyond that mileage.

Also, you still have your factory 5yr / 60K powertrain.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To qualify for the Maximum care your mileage is too high. You need to be within 3 years / 36K or less to extend. I believe there is a Mopar warranty that you can still qualifying for beyond that mileage.

Also, you still have your factory 5yr / 60K powertrain.
I don't believe that's the case, @N8Mash should be able to get a MaxCare plan without issue.

Here is a quote I just did online (I bought one for my 2019 last January...pretty sure she had over 50k miles on her).
12c3ee6c02c35932a7fa6abce08fb227.jpg
3eda02b572063542777e64d2af52363e.jpg

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't believe that's the case, @N8Mash should be able to get a MaxCare plan without issue.

Here is a quote I just did online (I bought one for my 2019 last January...pretty sure she had over 50k miles on her).
12c3ee6c02c35932a7fa6abce08fb227.jpg
3eda02b572063542777e64d2af52363e.jpg

It states so right on Mopar's site and when I was purchasing from Granger, that to get Maximum Care, I needed to be within my limited warranties 3 yr or 36K limit prior to purchase. I would be happy however if that was wrong.

Its seems that is the case if you were able to get Maximum Care with a vehicle well beyond the 36K miles. So that means you can get it anytime after your limited warranty is expired?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It states so right on Mopar's site and when I was purchasing from Granger, that to get Maximum Care, I needed to be within my limited warranties 3 yr or 36K limit prior to purchase. I would be happy however if that was wrong.

Its seems that is the case if you were able to get Maximum Care with a vehicle well beyond the 36K miles. So that means you can get it anytime after your limited warranty is expired?
If you are outside of that I believe you just need to pay for an inspection before you get it, and the price is higher to add it after.
There is fine print somewhere.

MoparServiceContract

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
You can still purchase a Mopar Maximum care when you are beyond 3yrs / 36k miles but may have to have an inspection and go with a used plan (same actual coverage) but instead of going from your in-service date and up to so many miles it would all be additional miles and years.

You can purchase anywhere between one and five years, if you're still looking for a quote send me an email at [email protected] with the last eight of your vin, miles and state you live in. I also have a forum discount for anyone finding me on the forums for your quote.

Thank you!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You can still purchase a Mopar Maximum care when you are beyond 3yrs / 36k miles but may have to have an inspection and go with a used plan (same actual coverage) but instead of going from your in-service date and up to so many miles it would all be additional miles and years.

You can purchase anywhere between one and five years, if you're still looking for a quote send me an email at [email protected] with the last eight of your vin, miles and state you live in. I also have a forum discount for anyone finding me on the forums for your quote.

Thank you!
Can you beat the discount that Granger Motors gives, the vendor that created the thread you are posting to?

MoparServiceContract

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Can you beat the discount that Granger Motors gives, the vendor that created the thread you are posting to?
I can certainty try, if he hasn't already purchased I can quote with just the last eight of the vin, miles and state lived in. If it's already been purchased then I won't try and beat what they paid. Depending on my discounts available I can normally beat them.

N8Mash

Reaction score
I can certainty try, if he hasn't already purchased I can quote with just the last eight of the vin, miles and state lived in. If it's already been purchased then I won't try and beat what they paid. Depending on my discounts available I can normally beat them.
Did not purchase unfortunately. Truck photographed well, but once I saw it in person I could see really poor quality repair work from a front end collision. I would avoid Centerville OH Performance RAM btw.

Are there any warranties that would cover a grey market vehicle? Now I'm looking at a truck that was imported from Canada, but it looks like those are impossible to get any sort of warranty, be it factory or aftermarket.

MoparServiceContract

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Did not purchase unfortunately. Truck photographed well, but once I saw it in person I could see really poor quality repair work from a front end collision. I would avoid Centerville OH Performance RAM btw.

Are there any warranties that would cover a grey market vehicle? Now I'm looking at a truck that was imported from Canada, but it looks like those are impossible to get any sort of warranty, be it factory or aftermarket.
Not unless it is actually converted to US which doesn't normally happen but have seen it done. If you send the vin over I can check but if it is Canadian you cannot purchase a US Mopar warranty.

mplaramie

Reaction score
Not unless it is actually converted to US which doesn't normally happen but have seen it done. If you send the vin over I can check but if it is Canadian you cannot purchase a US Mopar warranty.
No disrespect and understanding you are trying to help, it may be better to start your own post. This has been a long post started by a Mopar/Ram dealer who has been active on the forum. Just my two cents.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mopar Family,

Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Genuine Mopar Warranty!

We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set up for you!

Email us at [email protected]
www.buymoparwarranty.com

Thank you for your business and support!
Granger Motors

U

User_3336

Hey Mopar Family,

Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Genuine Mopar Warranty!

We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set up for you!

Email us at [email protected]
www.buymoparwarranty.com

Thank you for your business and support!
Granger Motors
I thought "LIVE" traditionally meant "online" (in this case).

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
No disrespect and understanding you are trying to help, it may be better to start your own post. This has been a long post started by a Mopar/Ram dealer who has been active on the forum. Just my two cents.
I mean they did post information which is accurate as far as I can tell.
Better information then what I know about Canada to US trucks. I didn't know you couldn't add an extended (new) warranty on them but makes sense since the truck was intended to be sold (and serviced) in a differnet region\country, i'm sure Granger could confirm that too.

To be far this thread is not in the vendor's area, so if this new vendor wants to try and help answer questions on a general thread I say go for it imo.

More then I can say for Ramcares... Those guys can go pound, ain't never seen good info from them.

I thought "LIVE" traditionally meant "online" (in this case).
Nit pick pick pick :(
The payment plan is live, the website updates are not. 0% financing with 20% down is pretty cool for an extended warranty if people can't afford it.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday!

Granger Motors $25 Over Cost

Mopar Extended Service Plans at $25 over DEALER COST, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online retailers. We got tired of people trying to compare us to Zeigler so we decided to keep the special for a bit longer!

How do you get this started?

Please visit WWW.BUYMOPARWARRANTY.COM with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature.

Our pricing will be also be $25 Over Dealer Cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on WWW.BUYMOPARWARRANTY.COM with the information above.

We also offer 0% financing for 18 months with 20% down and a small admin fee that just went live last week. You must email our team at [email protected] or CALL 844-900-2654 to take advantage of the payment option!

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

* We will not refund any extended warranties purchased from us before today to get the deal!

Thank you for your business

Zach

Last edited:

dajogejr

Reaction score
Hey Zach, just a little IT help 101 for ya.
You can’t put www. In front of an email address. :)

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good afternoon!

For the month of April we are going to run a special that gives our customers to purchase Mopar Multicare Plus for $699 (tyipcally a $1200+ Price!) with the purchase of any extended warranty coverage. This coverage is for unlimited miles and the same year term as the extended warranty you purchase (i.e. 7 year extended warranty coverage and multi-care coverage).

Once you complete a purchase on our website www.buymoparwarranty.com Please email [email protected] asking for the $699 multi-care special or reply to the confirmation email you receive once purchasing the contract.

For those who may not be aware, Multicare is a coverage that bundles Tire & Wheel (including cosmetic), paintless dent repair, windshield repair, interior/exterior repair, as well as key replacement. I have attached a brochure that explains in detail what all is covered under this program.

Thanks for your support in March!

For any questions please email sales@buymoparwarranty or call 844-900-2654 during our normal business hours.

Attachments

• MULTICARE PLUS.pdf
    825.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread