5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Do y'all offer the lease plans (Lease Wear and Tear, Lease Protect, Platinum Lease), too, or just the new/used purchase ones?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just checked My Mopar Dashboard online and noticed my extended warranty wasn't showing anymore. I then checked the Mopar tool for warranty plan check, I put my vin and it also shows no plan associated with my truck.

The website looks to have been recently changed, so I'm assuming it may have something to do with that. I was wondering if anyone else here have noticed the same issue?

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just checked My Mopar Dashboard online and noticed my extended warranty wasn't showing anymore. I then checked the Mopar tool for warranty plan check, I put my vin and it also shows no plan associated with my truck.

The website looks to have been recently changed, so I'm assuming it may have something to do with that. I was wondering if anyone else here have noticed the same issue?
My Max Care extended warranty shows up on the dashboard.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My Max Care extended warranty shows up on the dashboard.

Gotcha, mine did as well until I checked this morning. Did you by chance check recently? I see a Granger note under service at the time I purchased the warranty, but there used to be a square section that noted the warranty which is now missing.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Gotcha, mine did as well until I checked this morning. Did you by chance check recently? I see a Granger note under service at the time I purchased the warranty, but there used to be a square section that noted the warranty which is now missing.
Just sent you a note back.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We're rolling with Service Contract sales in November with our $20 over cost special! We are on pace to beat last month which is our best YTD! Thank you all for spreading the word and support!

Zach

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Well, after waaaay too long. We finally have our website setup with pricing for all CDJR products at $50 over cost!

www.buymoparwarranty.com is the website.

You guys/gals are the best at testing where we make mistakes so any feedback is gladly appreciated! We've done our testing, but I'm sure there are still little tweaks needing to be made.

Zach

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
**PSA** - Stellantis makes their annual price increase on extended service contracts within the first few days in January. Last year we saw a 5% price increase on all of our Service contracts on January 4th. I would anticipate a similar price increase this year, but they don't officially make the announcement until right around Christmas.

Our margin of $50 over cost will not change, but prices will go up. Now is the best time to purchase the contract if you are considering coverage!

Current pricing is available by emailing [email protected] or visiting www.buymoparwarranty.com

Thanks!

Zach

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Now is the time to take a look at an extended warranty if you're planning on keeping for the long-term. We've had a very busy start to the month with Mopar extended warranty sales. Take advantage before the end of the month.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Zach@granger

I purchased my Maxcare through you guys' last year for my 2022 Big Horn. If I install Mopar power steps would it be covered with my existing plan? If not, could they be added to my plan if I decide to do this?

dh66

Reaction score
@Zach@granger

I have a 2021 5.7e Bighorn 4x4 coming off lease in February. Still trying to decide if I keep it or not. I believe the powertrain is under warranty for another 2 years? Curious what the "Powertrain Care Plus" would cost and what are the additional benefits over the powertrain warranty I have for the next 2 years.

BTW - website wouldn't let me select a plan - stuck on that page.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

Zach@granger

I purchased my Maxcare through you guys' last year for my 2022 Big Horn. If I install Mopar power steps would it be covered with my existing plan? If not, could they be added to my plan if I decide to do this?
That is a great question. I believe they should be covered if added properly by the installing dealership and programmed to the vehicle.
@Zach@granger

I have a 2021 5.7e Bighorn 4x4 coming off lease in February. Still trying to decide if I keep it or not. I believe the powertrain is under warranty for another 2 years? Curious what the "Powertrain Care Plus" would cost and what are the additional benefits over the powertrain warranty I have for the next 2 years.

BTW - website wouldn't let me select a plan - stuck on that page.
I appreciate the feedback. Could you give me details on what browser and device you are using?

The powertrain plus adds steering and a/c components. I've attached a snapshot of the brochure on our website that details a lot of the components covered.

1702865950463.png

dh66

Reaction score
Chrome on Windows 11.

So just steering and A/C added over the additional 2 years of the standard powertrain?

I've had zero issues with the truck over 3 years - probably the best car I've ever owned.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Chrome on Windows 11.

So just steering and A/C added over the additional 2 years of the standard powertrain?

I've had zero issues with the truck over 3 years - probably the best car I've ever owned.
Yes, that is correct.

Glad to hear!

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
These Extended warranties bug me.
Could you clear some things up for me please?

These extended warranties are dated and in effect from the inservice date of the vehicle, regardless of ext. warranty purchase date, correct?
The ext warranty doesnt pay for anything if the factory warranty is in effect and will cover the issue, correct ?
Therefore if my factory warranty is 3 yrs, and i buy an 8 yr ext. warranty, im really only getting 5 yrs, correct ?
If i wait to purchase the 8yr ext. warranty until the 3yr factory one is almost up, i would still only get 5 yrs coverage, correct ?
If the last question is true, I might as well buy the ext. warranty when it is the cheapest, correct ?
Given that the factory powertrain is 5 yrs, the 8yr ext warranty on powertrain related issues, is in actuality only 3 yrs ?

Users who are viewing this thread