5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Ram airflow kit

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No, tracking still shows "Ready for UPS". I contacted the seller today and they told me "We asked UPS to update tonight you will see in transit already", but I haven't seen any update yet.
Just wondering because some of the reviews on amazon show them as saying things were shipped that weren’t

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wondering because some of the reviews on amazon show them as saying things were shipped that weren’t

Still no movement on the tracking so I called UPS and they confirmed they haven't picked it up yet. I contacted the seller again, they continued to lie and tell me it already shipped. I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. I guess I should have read the reviews like you did before I ordered. I actually would've been okay waiting a few more days, but I HATE when people lie to me.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Still no movement on the tracking so I called UPS and they confirmed they haven't picked it up yet. I contacted the seller again, they continued to lie and tell me it already shipped. I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. I guess I should have read the reviews like you did before I ordered. I actually would've been okay waiting a few more days, but I HATE when people lie to me.
Oh I absolutely understand that man. I hate liars too!!!!

ammdrew

Reaction score
Has anyone actually got hands on one of these yet? Would be great to see a install and instructions..

PorBoy

Reaction score
I didn’t think they were actually being sold and shipped yet.

PorBoy

Reaction score
That’s funny as I just called mine and they said March 1st, I’m not sure anyone knows when this will be available lol.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol sadly I still feel they won’t know 100% until it’s actaully showing in their warehouse.

John813

Reaction score
With 22/23 days left I wonder if they'll release some info soon on it, other than the price tag.

Benefits, features, power under the curve etc..

PorBoy

Reaction score
That was tried before with one company that I ordered from. They chose once the gear arrived to wait a week before shipping out the first ones. When questioned about it I was told it was cheaper for us shipping wise to have themall picked up at once. Now again I don’t know much about retail so I have no clue if that part is true.

Foxtrot527

Reaction score
Interesting. Many many sites have it listed now. Can't be an accident. Order it and let us know :D
You talked me into it! I just placed an order for one and will provide an update when I have it. Currently it says my order is "processing." :)

Last edited:

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You talked me into it! I just placed an order for one and will provide an update when I have it. Currently it says my order is "processing." :)
I tip my hat to you. I am very curious on how well it works, any gains, and fitment quality. Typically you don't see a huge increase without a tune, but it makes the truck sound alot better. I am curious since it is Mopar if they program the computer at all when it is installed to make use of the extra air coming in. Doubtful, but possible.

I'm just running a high performance Green Filter in the stock air box for now, but will be purchasing a CAI at some point in the future. Waiting for more options and performance numbers to be put out.

Foxtrot527

Reaction score
Well I just got my update lol... "Thank you for your order with www.moparwholesaleparts.com!Unfortunately the part/parts you've requested are on back order with no ETA from Mopar.Your order has been cancelled and no charges will be made to your card, any authorizations requested will be removed and should fall off in about 3 business days (depending on your financial institution). If you paid via Paypal, your order amount will be refunded in full through Paypal. We thank you for the opportunity.www.moparwholesaleparts.com"

Sigh :cry:

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I just got my update lol... "Thank you for your order with www.moparwholesaleparts.com!Unfortunately the part/parts you've requested are on back order with no ETA from Mopar.Your order has been cancelled and no charges will be made to your card, any authorizations requested will be removed and should fall off in about 3 business days (depending on your financial institution). If you paid via Paypal, your order amount will be refunded in full through Paypal. We thank you for the opportunity.www.moparwholesaleparts.com"

Sigh :cry:
Oh well. Worth a shot. If they are now being listed for purchase then it should only be a matter of time until it is available.

Foxtrot527

Reaction score
Oh well. Worth a shot. If they are now being listed for purchase then it should only be a matter of time until it is available.
Yeah at least now we know - I've seen a few places saying late Feb, early March so here's hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread