5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Ram airflow kit

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The last that I heard from my dealerships, is the end of December/ beginning of January. Where they come up with this who only knows.
I don't think anybody really knows. They are just as much in the dark as we are. If it gives a good performance boost and we get some dyno numbers behind it, I will buy one. Otherwise I will go another route.

SupremeWill

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He is saying late next month at soonest and a price of $765, and i get a decent discount. Im out...

billyraff

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He is saying late next month at soonest and a price of $765, and i get a decent discount. Im out...

Yeah it looks really cool, and i wanted it.. but no way on discount at 765$ is it worth it.. i'll gladly get an AFE magnum or momentum intake for half of that.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah... that's a bit much considering the price on the other options

$294 - $367 for the K&N
$320 for the Vararam
$439 for the AFE

cjgerson

Reaction score
I got an update earlier this week and the order date is still listed as 2/1.

the MSRP is still listed at $925.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope nope nope. Not worth it. I'll probably go Vararam. Performance is probably better and 1/3 the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/