5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Ram airflow kit

louz

Reaction score
I wanted one but they wont sell at that price... vararam it is

bravo1

Reaction score
I am seeing 765.00 for the Mopar Cold Air Kit or CAK.No word on performance numbers, must be EPA certified now so hp/tq numbers are some where...

cjmst23

Reaction score
I am seeing 765.00 for the Mopar Cold Air Kit or CAK.No word on performance numbers, must be EPA certified now so hp/tq numbers are some where...
Do you think the MOPAR kit will add noise (hissing) when on throttle? I. Had a k&n a while ago that made annoying sounds.

768mph

Reaction score
Do you think the MOPAR kit will add noise (hissing) when on throttle? I. Had a k&n a while ago that made annoying sounds.

Considering it’ll be a closed system, doubtful.

Open element filters hiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

umattera

Reaction score
Those of you that have the veraram, How much louder is the engine from within the cabin at cruising highway speeds. I do a lot of driving from ATL to Nashville and am typically on conference calls the entire time. Trying to see how this will compare to the AFE video posts that had the in cabin samples. I would think the Vereram would perform better than the AFE at ~2K RPMs at highway speeds but I need to make sure it's not too loud either. Would any of you that have it installed consider posting a video clip? Would appreciate your thoughts on the subject and Video posts as well.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Holy Batman is that Mopar CAI expensive. Yeah it better really show some numbers to justify.

Anyone see an MPG increase with the Veraram?

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any update on your order? Is it actually tracking?

No, tracking still shows "Ready for UPS". I contacted the seller today and they told me "We asked UPS to update tonight you will see in transit already", but I haven't seen any update yet.

Users who are viewing this thread