5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Introduces Its New Mopar ’21 Ram 1500 Special Edition:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Mopar Introduces Its New Mopar ’21 Ram 1500 Special Edition:​

Package Will Be Available This Summer...​

1618499860464.png

The Mopar brand unveiled its next special edition vehicle this morning with the launch of the Mopar ’21 Ram 1500 Special Edition. The new special edition pickup marks the second time that Mopar has tapped the Ram Truck portfolio for the basis of its annual limited production series, the first being the 2016 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4. This year, the aftermarket performance and accessories brand has tapped its 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star Crew Cab 4×4 as the basis for the vehicle.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just as I suspected, here is your reason why they wouldnt let us order Hydro Blue and the Night Edition. Is it 250 of each color or 250 total?

Rawyzf

Reaction score
I'm sure you can add it, the Mopar 21 is just an option package so you should be able to add things like the sunroof
Maybe, but if they are only making 250, I would think they would be all configured exactly the same (besides the 4 color options).

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, Royalist_Ram, redriderbob is the Co-Editor of this 5th gen ram website and the person who posted this thread today at 11: 18 AM. I was only stating what was listed in the article he posted. He usually has the correct information.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, Royalist_Ram, redriderbob is the Co-Editor of this 5th gen ram website and the person who posted this thread today at 11: 18 AM. I was only stating what was listed in the article he posted. He usually has the correct information.
Yes sir, and I’m only stating what came directly from Stellantis’ press release.

TAJ45

Reaction score
Being a pragmatic sort, hanging doodads on the product is a waste. Sport hood is good, however, add something useful.

Once next year's designs rolls around, the Wow/One of a Few available panache dwindles to Ho Hum status and most of us will be still making payments.
Include Anti Spin, 33 gal tank, Ram Box and Adaptive Cruise/Emergency Braking and Keyless go. Those are the gifts that will sustain it well past the slap on gewgaws.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Most of that stuff comes with the black appearance package on a lone star so don’t really see the value in this package.

Users who are viewing this thread