5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mishimoto R&D: RAM 1500 5.7L V8 Catch Can Kit

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you pick up the phone and call Steve???

I tried over the weekend but they were closed. Also sent a message in here. Emailed, and even emailed their Contact form on site. Only got a case #. My order number still shows as ordered, but not shipped. But the can is due on Thursday. I will soon have a cart. Now anyone have a horse?? lol

RBRK

Reaction score
Hopefully they will respond here shortly. Bad business to come on and promote, then go silent when questions come up.

myram2019

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with them asking about my order. Was told they were having item number issue and that it has been resolved.
Was also told the item is back in stock and that i should get tracing number shortly.
Will see what happens.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with them asking about my order. Was told they were having item number issue and that it has been resolved.
Was also told the item is back in stock and that i should get tracing number shortly.
Will see what happens.
Hope so. I emailed them, website contacted them and left message. Still have not heard back from them on any.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
WOW - just got an email. 2 minutes ago. Sounds like the same things I was told on Thursday and again on Friday.

Dear

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the order you placed for the catch can.

I apologize for any delays regarding shipping of the catch can kit. The production team was working with the warehouse regarding some inventory issues which has been sorted out at this time. Your order for the catch can kit has been processed and approved as of 3/22. Unfortunately, we are not in the office or warehouse over the weekend but the order should ship within the next 24 hours for you. Once shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information for the order.

We are always here to help and support our customers. Please feel free to follow up with any additional questions or concerns and I would be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Phomma Malaythong
Mishimoto Automotive

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I would just give them a chance...it is not like this is a critical component and your truck isn't running without it. Brand new item and they clearly don't have their act together yet but I can assure you the can is worth waiting for versus some eBay knock-off. I know you get mad when I say this but I would chill out and see what happens by weeks end.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My philosophy is I don't mind it I have to wait, just be honest. The same thing with salesmen, contractors. If you say you are going to be here on Thrusday, I expect you on Thursday. If you cannot make it, just say so. Don't tell me Thursday and not be there. Honesty please. Don't tell me one thing to try to make me happy, it only makes us upset when it's doesn't happen. I am fine if they tell me it will ship on April 1. Just tell me that. Don't tell me Thursday by end of day, then Friday, then by Sunday night, and now by tomorrow. That's all I'm saying. It may look like I am constantly complaining, but in reality, I am just posting the facts when they tell me something. So all the posts are from all the different "facts". #FakeFacts ??? hahaha

"It's All Good Under the Hood" - just tell it straight.

Mishimoto

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
My philosophy is I don't mind it I have to wait, just be honest. The same thing with salesmen, contractors. If you say you are going to be here on Thrusday, I expect you on Thursday. If you cannot make it, just say so. Don't tell me Thursday and not be there. Honesty please. Don't tell me one thing to try to make me happy, it only makes us upset when it's doesn't happen. I am fine if they tell me it will ship on April 1. Just tell me that. Don't tell me Thursday by end of day, then Friday, then by Sunday night, and now by tomorrow. That's all I'm saying. It may look like I am constantly complaining, but in reality, I am just posting the facts when they tell me something. So all the posts are from all the different "facts". #FakeFacts ??? hahaha

"It's All Good Under the Hood" - just tell it straight.

We're sorry for the delay in shipping your order. Our Customer Experience team will be working closely with our warehouse and order processing teams to resolve this for you and will be reaching out via your support ticket with updates!

The quickest way to get in touch with us in the meantime is over the phone, Monday-Friday 9A-5P at 302-762-4501. For other inquiries or less urgent matters, please reach out to [email protected] and our team will respond as quickly as we can!

Thank you for your understanding,
-Justin T.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We're sorry for the delay in shipping your order. Our Customer Experience team will be working closely with our warehouse and order processing teams to resolve this for you and will be reaching out via your support ticket with updates!

The quickest way to get in touch with us in the meantime is over the phone, Monday-Friday 9A-5P at 302-762-4501. For other inquiries or less urgent matters, please reach out to [email protected] and our team will respond as quickly as we can!

Thank you for your understanding,
-Justin T.
@Mishimoto

I already did. . . Three times!

myram2019

Reaction score
Just got another generic email:

Thank you for ordering from Mishimoto Automotive!

We have approved your order for fulfillment. Normal processing times for orders can take up for 48 business hours. We have provided your order details below. Once tracking is available, you will receive another email with that information

More delays.

Charger68

Reaction score
I love how they've "approved your order for fullfillmemt" like they're doing you a favor

fireron

Reaction score
This thread has been very interesting. Glad I did not order from this vendor....terrible communication and follow through. There is a lesson here for other vendors and future customers.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am going to stick up for them...great products and a brand new product launch for them. Sometimes things don't go as planned and $hit happens as I well know coming out of a manufacturing environment. @fireron ...if you did order from them, you'd have the best catch can in the business bar none! Cut them a little slack and let's wait and see if they can get their stuff together by weeks end. The lesson here is to be patient and not get all caught up in the negative this early in the game as a few have done. Off my soap box now.................

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am going to stick up for them...great products and a brand new product launch for them. Sometimes things don't go as planned and $hit happens as I well know coming out of a manufacturing environment. @fireron ...if you did order from them, you'd have the best catch can in the business bar none! Cut them a little slack and let's wait and see if they can get their stuff together by weeks end. The lesson here is to be patient and not get all caught up in the negative this early in the game as a few have done. Off my soap box now.................
@securityguy you have been sticking up for them all along, but the facts and their lack of action and followthrough show otherwise. Unfortunately, you are doing more for them then they are even doing for themselves. Sinking ship buddy. You can't deny the facts. They put up this sale, said everything was good. then told many of us out of stock until June, then said we could still get, but never shipped and out of stock again or being "Reallocated". Isn't that like Roger Clemens "Misremembering"?? lol The facts are what they are, and for me and @Charger68 it's been a week now. Today should be the day mine finally ships. So we'll see.

myram2019

Reaction score
I love how they've "approved your order for fullfillmemt" like they're doing you a favor
Yes and that email was sent 5 day after the order was placed. so now another 48 processing. What next the shipping department 48 to package and ship. then 48 hrs to process to post office.
Its gonna be two weeks before i get this. They have issues and this is not a way to run a business.

Charger68

Reaction score
Yes and that email was sent 5 day after the order was placed. so now another 48 processing. What next the shipping department 48 to package and ship. then 48 hrs to process to post office.
Its gonna be two weeks before i get this. They have issues and this is not a way to run a business.
amen

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's what I just got this morning at 7:49 AM - Sorry @securityguy - they keep letting you down
@Mishimoto feel free to chime in and tell us what happened and what is going to happen.

But hey, At least I'm getting my drain kit (petcock and hose) this Thursday. I'll be using on lots of Slurpee's and soup!

EMAIL from Mishimoto at 7:49 AM
Dear
One or more of the items that you ordered is currently out of stock. Please see below for out of stock items and the estimated date that they will be back in stock. The out of stock items will be put on backorder and ship as soon as they arrive.

Mishimoto Order Number: xxxxxxx
Customer PO Number:
==================================================================
Item: MMBCC-RAM-19PBE 2019+ Ram 1500 5.7L Baffled Oil Catch Can Ordered: 1 Shipped: 0 Needed: 1 ETA: 6/30/2019
==================================================================
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you,
Mishimoto Staff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread