5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Ultimate Raptor Killer:

The Off-Road Pages will be optional in the Rebel and you must have a 8.4 or 12-inch screen in order to get them.
Only available on 2021s or will an update enable it to work on the 2020?

I thought I had read where someone had used OBD software tool to get the off road pages before...maybe i dreamed it.

change of topic... and a bit apples to oranges. but what are your guy's thoughts on the powerwagon vs trx? Aside from the price difference (although a loaded power wagon is somewhat close to a 'base' trx), any reasons to pick the power wagon over the trx?

Just placed my order with my go to local dealer. They are not doing BS mark ups so if anyone is looking for a great dealer in CO with no mark up shoot me a PM and I’ll share their info

Looks like they let alot of the styling ques out.
Also lets you see what the TRX Rebel will look like with the trickle down

And with the low down concept...pretty sure they are gonna show the street truck soon...justbnot sure what venue they are saving it for...with the Wagoneer coming very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back