5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Ultimate Raptor Killer:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Meet The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Ultimate Raptor Killer:
T-Rex Has 702 Horsepower On Tap To Take On The Raptor...

1597686163662.png

Last edited:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Digging Inside The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX’s Interior:
Here Is Everything New About The 2021 Ram 1500's Interior...

1597686285465.png

Tonner

Reaction score
Did I read that correctly? UConnect 4 on this thing? WOW! 2 months later it’s outdated!

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did I read that correctly? UConnect 4 on this thing? WOW! 2 months later it’s outdated!
I thought the same thing, but at the same time I'm hoping some of that trickles down into ours (big hope). The performance stuff would be nice to have on my Rebel.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How Does Ram Protect The Supercharged HEMI In The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX?
Some Innovative New Ways To Protect The HEMI From The Elements...

1597690232926.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great articles 5th Gen Rams team. So glad this thing is finally here. Anxious to check all this info out. Very anxious to hear the seat time reviews when RAM lets you guys have it.

Tonner

Reaction score
You also don't spend minimum $70k USD for outdated materials.
Exactly. With that logic why have any infotainment system? If I’m spending at the very minimum 70k up to over 100k on this thing I’d like it to have the latest tech.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly. With that logic why have any infotainment system? If I’m spending at the very minimum 70k up to over 100k on this thing I’d like it to have the latest tech.
Said something about Uconnect 4C...isn't that the latest Uconnect software???? I have 8.4...but thats the screen size lol.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Uconnect 5 isn't even being used in any vehicle yet...but you'll be able to update the software to version 5....so not a big deal. God forbid you buy a TRX for the engine and off road capabilities smh.

Tonner

Reaction score
Said something about Uconnect 4C...isn't that the latest Uconnect software???? I have 8.4...but thats the screen size lol.
No. They announced the UConnect 5 in January. The new Durango and Pacifica are getting it for 2021. 5x faster, more memory and higher resolution screens. Again outdated tech before they even make the damn thing

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
Why are they giving us less room in the cab by returning to a Stick Shift Selector?

I dig everything else including the panel shifter but giving you LESS room in the cab seems like..I don't know a step backwards for a off road performance truck?..

Tonner

Reaction score
The Uconnect 5 isn't even being used in any vehicle yet...but you'll be able to update the software to version 5....so not a big deal. God forbid you buy a TRX for the engine and off road capabilities smh.
Thats not correct. You can’t simply update it. It’s completely different hardware. You’re missing the point. I get it that you buy the truck for it’s off-road capabilities. You are still spending up to 100k on outdated tech

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
Thats not correct. You can’t simply update it. It’s completely different hardware. You’re missing the point. I get it that you buy the truck for it’s off-road capabilities. You are still spending up to 100k on outdated tech
Right, I've seen that they have essentially confirmed that our current radios, the 12" included, will not be able to support UConnect 5. Pretty crappy to come out with this new fangled big *** screen, just for it to immediately be obsolete.

Wsmith

Reaction score
The site didn't seem to be letting me try to reduce the packages. It automatically selected the 12k TRX edition and Level 2. I added nothing the price was 93K. I tried selecting the level 1, it wouldn't let me.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am very sad, but unless I am reading it wrong, the tow capacity is a bit over 8K. That means it won’t tow my toy hauler. That pretty much means I can’t pick one up

Users who are viewing this thread