5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VICE design

Trusted RAM Truck Adventure Gear
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Man oh man, I wish I’d known this was coming out before I ordered an expedition one bumper almost a year ago. Love the design, modularity, and most importantly, that instructions and even a video is available prior to putting it up for sale. Posted my sob story in another thread, but seriously, very well done!

I read your thread- all I can say is wow. Sorry you were treated that way as a customer. Hopefully next time down the line you're shopping for some upgrades we can help you out.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
after some modifications, i got it to work even with a different bumper … want to say again product is great and solid… thx again vice now i have some real protectiion
i wish you guys werre in ny

Attachments

• C181BCA3-23EE-45B7-A6FE-B9F0CC7F1313.jpeg
    C181BCA3-23EE-45B7-A6FE-B9F0CC7F1313.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 928DC752-8DB3-40C6-89FA-428BFFD47B17.jpeg
    928DC752-8DB3-40C6-89FA-428BFFD47B17.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 58

Wilsonwanderings

Reaction score
I read your thread- all I can say is wow. Sorry you were treated that way as a customer. Hopefully next time down the line you're shopping for some upgrades we can help you out.
Absolutely, I looked at your hidden winch initially but I've got the diesel and at the time there weren't many options. I'll keep you guys in mind for sure going forward. Keep doing great work!

VICE design

Trusted RAM Truck Adventure Gear
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Update - All the pre-order bumpers will be finished today! Should start seeing tracking numbers later this week 🤙 Thanks for your support!
-Q

Alfonse

Reaction score
Love this bumper! but I don't have a Rebel. Is the DT (Big Horn) version ready yet?

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
any pictures of behind the bumper with the winch on and how much space the intercooler has on the diesel?

DO in CO

Reaction score
Ordered one (and almost everything else that you offer to go with it) a few weeks ago - I really like it doesn't stick out as far as most of the other winch bumpers available. Can't wait to get it, get it coated, and then installed!

Users who are viewing this thread