5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

merdon1332000

Reaction score
Had my 2020 Limited EcoDiesel lifted 5” with the Rough Country lift for Air suspension a few weeks ago. Paired it with the stock 22” from the black appearance package and 35x12.50x22 Milestar Patagonia MT tires. Must say I love it. Rides like stock, slightly tougher due to more aggressive tires but I don’t think there’s any additional road noise. I’ll post additional pictures soon but thought I’d share some pics while I’m on a long flight for now. All pics in OR2 except the one that’s clearly lower which is Entry/Exit View attachment 73799 View attachment 73800 View attachment 73801 View attachment 73801 View attachment 73803
Looks great wish I could lift mine, but it needs to be in a garage here in Texas

Dave_Drums

Reaction score
Truck looks fantastic. Glad to hear that ride is still good. What mode do you drive it in for the best ride?
I drive it in Normal. You can only go 20 before OR2 is forced to OR1. Then I think at 40 you’re forced to Normal. Above 65 on the highway you go to Aero but you can disable that to stay Normal. They all ride exactly the same but OR2 feels slightly rougher because of slower speed and full bags

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow nice, but yah above normal mode those 22’s look smallish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/