5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed bilstein 5100 with rough country forged uca

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Just putting this out there for those who maybe wondering like I was just before I decided to do it. First of all the rough country forged uca are a lot nicer than I expected for a rough country product. I have never been a big fan of them at all and have avoided them in any project I have done from my Jeep jk to this truck. If you have any question let me know View attachment 57035 View attachment 57036 View attachment 57037 View attachment 57038

Could i have the full part # for the Bilstein 5100 I'm thinking of changing out my rough country leveling struts
did you get the back shocks in Bilstein too?

Zeeya

Reaction score
Just putting this out there for those who maybe wondering like I was just before I decided to do it. First of all the rough country forged uca are a lot nicer than I expected for a rough country product. I have never been a big fan of them at all and have avoided them in any project I have done from my Jeep jk to this truck. If you have any question let me know View attachment 57035 View attachment 57036 View attachment 57037 View attachment 57038
I have the 2019 Rebel and have the 5100's on it. I love the ride and got the 2"s over what it was. I still have the factory UCA's on it, but you have made me look at it closer. I travel lease roads 2 weeks out of the month and they are pretty bad in some places. For comparison on UCA angles with your RC and the factory UCA's, here is a shot of what the factory UCA's look like. Thanks for work in adding the pictures and your opinion. Truck looks great.
IMG_3108.jpg IMG_3091.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread