5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you've had the rear window leak...

OlegShv

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Laramie with 17k miles. Noticed the rear window leak after the rain last week. Ended up just doing the Permatex window sealant fix myself. No leaks so far.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
GM has a problem with their sliding windows too they are very similar to rams in those years as I had to have mine in my old 21 Silverado changed do to leaking. I think those were just designed from the supplier terribly.

RAM and GM used the same design and suppliers. Ford and Toyota used very different design and manufacturer.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sorry for the rookie question, but is the fix the same for the brake light with the camera? Those leak all the same? *I have a 2021 Limited.

Thanks!
for this get some marine weather stripping from Lowe’s or Home Depot. Take the old gasket off, clean the surface well, and put the new weather stripping on, making sure the seam is on the bottom.

Something like this

Users who are viewing this thread