5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Get the Best Price on Your New Ram

Trucker87

Reaction score
So a copy of my membership is good enough? I don't need "proof of employment"?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So a copy of my membership is good enough? I don't need "proof of employment"?
That should be good enough.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Hasti17

Reaction score
After 30 days, you can use the email that contains a pdf copy of your membership.

Fyi...FYI... dealers are not taking affiliate pricing until the end of the year.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
^ and even this is speculative, it was discontinued on 21 and 22 DT'S

Trucker87

Reaction score
I called both FCA and my Dealer and both are accepting it for the 2022 Ram 2500. Going to meet the dealer tomorrow and discuss further. Just want to make sure they don't throw a deal breaker in at the last minute.

testcrewman

Reaction score
I just contacted my dealer and asked if they recognize the Tread Lightly Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price, and he told me "As of several months ago to my understanding, no affiliate programs are being honored until further notice." Any validity to this that you know of?

denniscoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much $ you can put on a credit card for down payment at mark dodge? Is 25k possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nova90

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much $ you can put on a credit card for down payment at mark dodge? Is 25k possible?

I only needed to put down a $1,000 deposit at order time. Are you asking about how much of the purchase price can you finance on a credit card?

denniscoe

Reaction score
I only needed to put down a $1,000 deposit at order time. Are you asking about how much of the purchase price can you finance on a credit card?

More so using that instead of paying cash for the final price. I just happened to notice the amex plat resy offer 15x on shop small and mark dodge is on the shop small list. Cashing it out via Charles Schwab should equal close to a 5k “rebate”

Reaction score

When I asked, they let me put $2k (plus the $1k deposit I paid long ago) on my CC. I didn't push for more. But I didn't get the feeling they wanted to let you put much on a CC. It costs them in fees. I wired the rest to them.

denniscoe

Reaction score
When I asked, they let me put $2k (plus the $1k deposit I paid long ago) on my CC. I didn't push for more. But I didn't get the feeling they wanted to let you put much on a CC. It costs them in fees. I wired the rest to them.

Figured that much. I’ve seen people online offer to cover the fees in order to do it

Nova90

Reaction score
I wired the balance as well. They sent me a form with instructions on how to do that & their bank info.

PostPremium

Reaction score
If they accept the particular credit card, they have to let you use it or risk having their privileges revoked by the credit card company.

Ididntdoit5150

Reaction score
Just an FYI, not sure if this has been posted but I see it's not been updated on the original post... I emailed Gary Spencer the other day and he just got back to me and notified me that he is no longer able to sell at the previous price, and is now at $500 over invoice.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

eaglemike

Reaction score
I sent an email to Aaron this afternoon. He got back to me right away, and pricing was far better than I can do locally.
I wish I lived closer, and knew their service department was as good as his service. Seeing all the good reviews regarding him on here was a great help - so thanks!

Silent Bob

Reaction score
I have updated that. Thank you.

Just an FYI, not sure if this has been posted but I see it's not been updated on the original post... I emailed Gary Spencer the other day and he just got back to me and notified me that he is no longer able to sell at the previous price, and is now at $500 over invoice.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

mike146

Reaction score
Thank you @Silent Bob for this entire thread, especially that first post you put together and update. I googled how to get best price on ram and that was how i found this forum. Not only did i get a great price on my truck, but all the other useful info from here.

Thank you all!!!!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you @Silent Bob for this entire thread, especially that first post you put together and update. I googled how to get best price on ram and that was how i found this forum. Not only did i get a great price on my truck, but all the other useful info from here.

Thank you all!!!!
Amen to that!! Thank you @Silent Bob for the info that led me to Mark Dodge! Not sure what part of the country you are in but if'n you are anywhere near mid Georgia dinner is on me!

Same for @Eighty and @triple_B for keeping me somewhat sane throughout this process!

And countless others I'd like to share a beer with!

Users who are viewing this thread