5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Get the Best Price on Your New Ram

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
If you financed the truck, the the refund of the Mopar maintenance would go back to the dealer as a refund (or as a payment on the finance contract), not you.
I’m certainly not saying you are wrong, just asking a question. Since it was packaged in and “sold” - if he cancels it isn’t getting a “refund”? Perhaps given back as a check or maybe reduced from the balance of his loan?

MARKYMARK423

Reaction score
does anyone know if all of the below incentives stack?

Penfed - $1,000 off

FFA membership ($100 fee) - $500 off

Ram drive plus mastercard (spend 7,500) - $1,000 off

Brochure request mailer - $1,000 off

I know the mailer is not anything guaranteed, especially for 2022 model year.

Main question is if any of these don't stack with each other, and if there are any other incentives / programs out there?

greenlawnracing

Reaction score

Penfed - $1,000 off

Main question is if any of these don't stack with each other, and if there are any other incentives / programs out there?
I am 99% sure that none of them stack, at least that is what the incentives number told me when I called them. I would think that there is a small possibility that FFA would stack with one of the other $1000 offers.
I would call FCA incentives to be sure, but I’d feel very confident none of the others stack.

For your benefit I hope I’m wrong!

MARKYMARK423

Reaction score
The only 1 that truly matters is the credit card one at this point. I would be ticked off if I signed up for the credit card and the certificate didn't stack with anything. I still have not ordered yet, but have a quote from Mark Dodge that I am considering going with.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only 1 that truly matters is the credit card one at this point. I would be ticked off if I signed up for the credit card and the certificate didn't stack with anything. I still have not ordered yet, but have a quote from Mark Dodge that I am considering going with.
You'll be hard pressed to beat that quote overall unless there is extensive travel required. Many of us have tried and failed! 🤣

U

User_3336

Penfed - $1,000 off

the ONLY source of whether are these compatible is getting the dealer to check in DEALERCONNECT.

And the "inventives" line is usually clueless (in my experience).

brenan00

Reaction score

Penfed - $1,000 off

I found out the credit card $1000 cancels out the the tread lightly affiliate pricing. I called affiliate pricing 800# and they said , it’s up to the dealer if they want to stack them, then I called 800# on the back of one of the coupons and were told that I could only use one of the coupons that I was sent.
It depends on the dealer, it looks like MD will find all this for you and stack them. Later

U

User_3336

I found out the credit card $1000 cancels out the the tread lightly affiliate pricing. I called affiliate pricing 800# and they said , it’s up to the dealer if they want to stack them, then I called 800# on the back of one of the coupons and were told that I could only use one of the coupons that I was sent.
It depends on the dealer, it looks like MD will find all this for you and stack them. Later
Actually, it DEPENDS what is on the incentive sheet the dealer prints out from their DEALERCONNECT system.
They're not going to give you any rebate they are not going to get reimbursed. the incentive sheet will be the only reliable source of stackable rebates.

brenan00

Reaction score
Actually, it DEPENDS what is on the incentive sheet the dealer prints out from their DEALERCONNECT system.
They're not going to give you any rebate they are not going to get reimbursed. the incentive sheet will be the only reliable source of stackable rebates.
I thought they would get reimbursed from true car, the credit card, and the coupon from ram, maybe they would not get reimbursed for the one that said it was from the dealer. So, the morning of signing the deal when he told me I could only use one. I was surprise and called fca rewards and affiliate people and got my answers. When I was finding the coupons it was like hunting for treasure, I’m too good on how things went down, I was planning on paying msrp and ended up 3% below invoice.

ny2az

Reaction score
You'll be hard pressed to beat that quote overall unless there is extensive travel required. Many of us have tried and failed! 🤣
just posted in 2022 orders ...
Chapman Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram of Horsham, PA
is doing the same deal plus an additional 1% if you have an affiliate code ... so for you east coast Ram buyers ... there you go!

BrentH

Reaction score
After reading several post, I want to make sure I am reading this correctly since I am new at this. As long as I sign up for Tread Lightly 30 days prior to taking delivery I will pay 1% below invoice. I have ordered a 22 Limited that MSRP is around $65,000 (the dealer took a little off MSRP). NADA shows the same MSRP with invoice pricing of $59,600. So with Tread Lightly membership I will pay around $59,000 plus ttl at my dealership?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After reading several post, I want to make sure I am reading this correctly since I am new at this. As long as I sign up for Tread Lightly 30 days prior to taking delivery I will pay 1% below invoice. I have ordered a 22 Limited that MSRP is around $65,000 (the dealer took a little off MSRP). NADA shows the same MSRP with invoice pricing of $59,600. So with Tread Lightly membership I will pay around $59,000 plus ttl at my dealership?
Sounds right to me. Provided your dealer honors it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Than you for the reply. I think it is worth trying for $100.
I did the same. Got my letter and code ready to go, will see if my dealer honors it. But even if he doesn’t, I got a t-shirt and some coupons out of it. Oh, and a sticker. Can’t forget the sticker.

brenan00

Reaction score
I was in exactly your situation and went back to the dealer and ask if they would honor it. He said yes. Then if you get a coupon and/or any incentives at delivery should be honored too. The only thing offered at the time was 0 for 48 in my region . I went from 65K to 57.5k. Later

U

User_3336

Sounds right to me. Provided your dealer honors it.
KEY WORD . . . ***** IF **** your dealer accepts it. There is no discounted pricing here. In fact, most dealers have added a "market adjustment" from 1,000 to 5,000!!!!

scubes13

Reaction score
So, as of right now, I have the following on the table from Mark Dodge:
2022 RAM 1500 Limited
  • MSRP $76645
  • Sale price $66382 + $444 doc/temp tag/notary.
  • License fee $40.00
  • Title Fee $15.00
  • Sales tax $500
  • OTD: $67381 (before rebates and incentives)
I'm in SC and ~1500 miles away from their dealership.

I'm trying to find anyone that can match the price who may be closer to me physically.

I was really hopeful as in another thread someone mentioned Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA. I reached out to him. He said if it was a Wrangler he could but that he couldn't touch this since it was a RAM.

Anyone have any suggestions?

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, as of right now, I have the following on the table from Mark Dodge:
2022 RAM 1500 Limited
  • MSRP $76645
  • Sale price $66382 + $444 doc/temp tag/notary.
  • License fee $40.00
  • Title Fee $15.00
  • Sales tax $500
  • OTD: $67381 (before rebates and incentives)
I'm in SC and ~1500 miles away from their dealership.

I'm trying to find anyone that can match the price who may be closer to me physically.

I was really hopeful as in another thread someone mentioned Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA. I reached out to him. He said if it was a Wrangler he could but that he couldn't touch this since it was a RAM.

Anyone have any suggestions?
I went to pick mine up at Mark Dodge from Kiawah (where I was on vacation) and was only about 1K miles. Wilmington, NC is about 1050 miles. Is your distance round-trip?

Mark Dodge is a good dealership to work with. Someone mentioned a dealership in Florida, but I don't remember its name or location.

davidv2135

Reaction score
I went to pick mine up at Mark Dodge from Kiawah (where I was on vacation) and was only about 1K miles. Wilmington, NC is about 1050 miles. Is your distance round-trip?

Mark Dodge is a good dealership to work with. Someone mentioned a dealership in Florida, but I don't remember its name or location.

Lakeland CDJR is the Florida dealer. I'm on the west side of the state and it's roughly 800 miles one way for me so 1500 is reasonable if they drive there and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scubes13

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s more like 1000. But if they come pick me up if I fly in, I was told they’d pick me up in my truck for the ride back to the dealership. That’s another 300 or so miles round trip.

Users who are viewing this thread