5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to: Add Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane assist, FCW & Auto Hi-beam to Ram 1500

Reaction score
Congrats man! Let me know if you like it, I'm tempted on doing this as my next project.

On the subject of trolls, I agree it's kind of funny how some people lecture you for asking a simple question and would prefer you instead pore through a 60 page thread filled with outdated and inconsistent advice.
Yeah. it's a bummer folks react that way. I put the ACC on a buddy's truck. We experimented with that part number - someone else had luck with it as well. Here in Michigan, the speed limits on the freeway are <65 or >80 so those that are just trying to get up north safely cannot stand the constant jabbing of the brakes then whacking the gas over and over again. The set it and forget it mentality reigns supreme in this scenario. If you are going to use it, that is a great option to have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread