5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, this is Matt from B2 Fabrication

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have never been a Flowmaster fan and always thought their products were poor quality.
i agree with you. i hate how flowmaster mufflers sound lol. I figured that i wouldnt care which brand this was since it was just pipe replacing the deletes, but they managed to mess that up somehow even tho its "stainless steel" :rolleyes:. they were the only company that made a direct fit resonator delete for these 5th gens and i wanted to do it myself

B2 Fabrication

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am going to start another thread about this product when I get some proper pictures but I thought I would post something here first.
I got the first set of resonator deletes done today. I think they are going to be a really nice product, We put extra effort into the design and tooling so the fit should be right on the money. You can reuse your factory tips or use the tips I will have available in a week or two. The price will be $155 shipped, with tips they will be $280 shipped. I should have them on my site next week, I still need to write some installation instructions and get some boxes in, the install will be easy with one cut, clamps will be provided. I saw some mentions about how the Flowmaster ones rust, unfortunately these will develop some surface rust as well since they are 409 stainless, we have to do this to keep the price down. The tips and tubing from those will be 304 stainless since you see them much more. IMG_20200220_100740.jpg IMG_20200221_121647.jpg IMG_20200221_121741.jpg IMG_20200221_121609.jpg IMG_20200221_121726.jpg IMG_20200221_121734.jpg

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am going to start another thread about this product when I get some proper pictures but I thought I would post something here first.
I got the first set of resonator deletes done today. I think they are going to be a really nice product, We put extra effort into the design and tooling so the fit should be right on the money. You can reuse your factory tips or use the tips I will have available in a week or two. The price will be $155 shipped, with tips they will be $280 shipped. I should have them on my site next week, I still need to write some installation instructions and get some boxes in, the install will be easy with one cut, clamps will be provided. I saw some mentions about how the Flowmaster ones rust, unfortunately these will develop some surface rust as well since they are 409 stainless, we have to do this to keep the price down. The tips and tubing from those will be 304 stainless since you see them much more. View attachment 47253 View attachment 47254 View attachment 47255 View attachment 47256 View attachment 47257 View attachment 47258
Is there anything we can put on the pipes to prevent or clean the rust off that you know of? These look great! Love your pypes system on my truck now

shktrk

Reaction score
^^^^ just to add to that, I tapped my weep holes just to test. And it does make a difference with getting rid of additional drone/added noise through rpm range bouncing around under truck not just at idle. In short, cleans up the sound to my liking.

I want to tape mine to try it. How many weep holes and where are they located exactly? I found 1 on each on the back bottom of the resonator. Is that it?

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Resonator delete kits (and 5” tips) are out! Mine are ordered. I will post back thoughts once they arrive and are installed but I expect nothing but great things from Matt!

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad I found this thread. I bought the MF version of your muffler last December for my daughter's truck (from Amazon), and love how it sounds. I decided to buy one for myself last month, but couldn't find the MF version anymore. The only option I could find now has a B2 branded muffler. I was concerned about who now makes the muffler for this system, so I asked about it a couple of different times on Amazon but didn't get a response from B2. I came close to buying another brand because of that. Today I came across this thread, and was relieved to read that it's made to the same specs as the MF muffler, which means it will have the same sound. I will be buying one of these for my own truck now.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Matt,

Thanks for the quick shipment and outstanding quality for your money. I like the new look of your MagnaFlow styled muffler with your B2 Fabrication logo. Outstanding!!!
B2_Fabrication_DR-06.png

I, also want to thank this community for giving me the confidence that I could do this myself in my garage at home by myself with a 5 gallon bucket and a cardboard box to help me hold the muffler. I have never attempted something this risky my own while social distancing and did not want to drag my unfinished project down the road to the local muffler shop. Matt gives you all the tools that you need and this forum answered all of my questions and doubts by reading this entire thread.

One of my first disappointments with this truck was shortly after I purchased the truck. I was coming out of the dell and I opened the rear middle window and gave it some gas to climb the hill and was ready to hear that HEMI talk to me with that new dual exhaust. It was not awful but what I heard come out of the truck today was the sound that I have been waiting over a year to hear!
Well done Matt & Company. She earned her stripes today!!
Patriot_B2_Fabrication.png
I purchased the B2 Fabrication Muffler -DR-06 Moderate; it was exactly the low throaty sound and deep tone I was looking for with this truck. (y)(y):cool:

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^^^ Good stuff man!! Glad to hear your enjoying your truck.
To play devil’s advocate, no pics of install or vid, it didn’t happen lol
Just saying.......:cool:

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^^^ Good stuff man!! Glad to hear your enjoying your truck.
To play devil’s advocate, no pics of install or vid, it didn’t happen lol
Just saying.......:cool:
Nails,
Since there is plenty of videos of the B2 MF install, I will wait until I receive my Mopar 5" Black Exhaust Tips and get them installed so that everyone can hear any subtle changes.

I will post it in the B2 fabrication exhaust sound clips thread after the installation. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread