5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, this is Matt from B2 Fabrication

Bighorned

Reaction score
I just ordered my B2 fab straight pipe. Can't wait! All of the clips ive heard sound amazing with the resonators left on. Love this truck.

Bighorned

Reaction score
I got it installed, sounds amazing. I put some Copper RTV in the weep holes in each resonator. did the trick. I lined everything up good I thought. Did it myself, did anyone have an issue with one tip being a smidge further out than the other? My drivers side exhaust tip is out maybe like an 1\8 of an inch further out than the pass side.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I got it installed, sounds amazing. I put some Copper RTV in the weep holes in each resonator. did the trick. I lined everything up good I thought. Did it myself, did anyone have an issue with one tip being a smidge further out than the other? My drivers side exhaust tip is out maybe like an 1\8 of an inch further out than the pass side.
Yep, mine was. I pushed on it a couple of times and got it to line with the other one.

Bighorned

Reaction score
another question fellas, do you think there is a drop in low end with the muffler delete? or more so with true straight piping?

Last edited:

Bighorned

Reaction score
I'm guessing because I have the resonators and cats etc its not an issue but figured you guys had some inside info lol. Thanks

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I'm guessing because I have the resonators and cats etc its not an issue but figured you guys had some inside info lol. Thanks
Yeah, not seeing this on my setup. Feels like factory did, except for the now added growl awesomeness

Bighorned

Reaction score
Yeah, not seeing this on my setup. Feels like factory did, except for the now added growl awesomeness
yeah I really don't feel any loss but I know some people were saying it will lose low end with straight pipes. I think if I had deleted cats and all resonators etc then it may be an issue. Just wanted some input. Thanks!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
yeah I really don't feel any loss but I know some people were saying it will lose low end with straight pipes. I think if I had deleted cats and all resonators etc then it may be an issue. Just wanted some input. Thanks!
You bet.

BighornZ

Reaction score
yeah I did that too, but when it gets hot it seems like it moves again. both of them equally. weirdest thing lol.
mine does the same thing, one tip is out a bit further than the other. I tried adjusting it a couple times but gave up! I love how it sounds though!

Bighorned

Reaction score
mine does the same thing, one tip is out a bit further than the other. I tried adjusting it a couple times but gave up! I love how it sounds though!
Thanks bud I was losing hope. all is aligned I think the tips are just how they are. Love the sound. I have the delete kit. Love it. wife on the other hand....not so much in morning.

Last edited:

duitzq

Reaction score
I got the 14" Magnaflow Muffler from B2 Fabrication. Quality is excellent and very easy install!! Great sounding muffler, but my wife wants the truck quite :cry:. So i put back on the factory muffler. If anyone in Canada wants one of these I have one thats been on a truck for a couple hours of driving for $240 CAD (Canadian funds).

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I got the 14" Magnaflow Muffler from B2 Fabrication. Quality is excellent and very easy install!! Great sounding muffler, but my wife wants the truck quite :cry:. So i put back on the factory muffler. If anyone in Canada wants one of these I have one thats been on a truck for a couple hours of driving for $240 CAD (Canadian funds).
Very surprised to hear as the B2 is quiet unless you stop on the gas. Sorry to hear you have to get rid of such a great mod.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, beside the 6am to work quite as a mouse neighborhood cold starts. It’s not bad at all to me or the fam. Everyone has comment positive on it. It’s not loud obnoxious or Has a nice deep rumble to it. Maybe someday I can ride behind it and enjoy for myself. :rolleyes:

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off the high idle cold start via Alpha OBD or other means? It dies down after a minute or so but I'd like to disable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
High idle at cold start is common place on every model across the board. It has to be done, there is no getting around it.

Users who are viewing this thread