5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight Assembly

Stony0604

Reaction score
Sorry this took so long, here's a pic of the low beam and high beam lights with the LED's mentioned in a previous comment if anybody is interested.

Attachments

• Low.jpg
    Low.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 124
  • High.jpg
    High.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 122

jlanc20

Reaction score
If anyone is interested they are running a group buy on alpha rex right now, its a 150 dollar deposit to get you on a list, once the list reaches 20 people alpha rex will send out discount codes ...if you want more information contact alpha rex on instagram or facebook!

Last edited:

Rhombus

Reaction score
Well I’m a bonehead. Got my AlphaRex headlights today al9ng with H7 led’s for the low beams. Finished up right at dark and realized on the passenger side, I put the led in the high beam. Bonehead. They do look great though. :)

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I’m a bonehead. Got my AlphaRex headlights today al9ng with H7 led’s for the low beams. Finished up right at dark and realized on the passenger side, I put the led in the high beam. Bonehead. They do look great though. :)
You should be able to access the bulbs without removing the grill again.

Post some pictures after all of that hard work...

Users who are viewing this thread