5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gauge Cluster lighting

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then I'd push hard for another part or hell make them buy it back.

It isn't over yet, and if it comes to that then I'll go that route. As I have said I am totally fine with defects, or mistakes. but please just communicate, take responsibility and make it right.

Buscg1

Reaction score
Hmmm yeah I definitely see it on your pictures. I'll check mine on the way into work but haven't noticed mine being like that offhand.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmmm yeah I definitely see it on your pictures. I'll check mine on the way into work but haven't noticed mine being like that offhand.

Were you able to check?

I thought it was comical I got this in my survey today about my vehicle.

"Ram is committed to ensuring your ownership experience is best in class and wants to follow-up to ensure all of your concerns and/or questions have been addressed to your satisfaction" What a joke!!

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After looking at mine for 19 hours, in both daylight and darkness, I can't see any flaws in the back lighting and instrument legibility. I've gotten one that is performing as designed.... At least so far. Instrument cluster is fine and the a/c is working great. The only thing way off is the fuel economy - lie o meter. I've never seen one that's very close.

mtehonica

Reaction score
Took a picture of a Limited with eTorque this afternoon that I test drove. EA9C0083-4E56-4227-8326-926DC1230BE9.jpeg

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you, pretty much confirms that we do indeed have an issue. I hope RAM is watching and will start looking into the issue.

XDBrad

Reaction score
I picked up my Laramie on Tuesday evening, on Wednesday morning my cluster had nothing but vertical lines. Dropped it off at the dealer on Friday and they say it’s a bad display. Unfortunately not many 2019 parts on the shelf so I’m stuck waiting 5 days or so for the dealer to receive a new one. Hoping it’s just a display... Love the truck but a bit disappointed this happened in less than 12 hours of having it.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dropped my truck off on Friday at the dealer to take a look at some things, one of which is the instrument cluster lighting hot spots. Service adviser agreed that the light was not uniform across - we'll see what they come back with.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My last communication was local dealer service manager emailed the tech advisor and is waiting for more follow up. All folks that have this issue need to report it.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Cluster lighting is normal & due to the placement of the bulbs."

What I heard back from the dealer on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread