5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel Rebel 5’s or 6’s. Toyo AT3 Tires.

2019GRamRebel

Reaction score
Best mod IMHO, if I had to pick one. Paired with a free flowing exhaust? Awesome.
If, god forbid, something happened to my truck and I had to start over?
100% I'd get another ram, and 100% I'd want a ramair in it!

Guess thats next on my mod list . Self installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guess thats next on my mod list . Self installed?

I installed the Ramair myself, the magnaflow, I had someone else do!

Lemme tell you I was scared ****less doing that intake :ROFLMAO:
There's a big thread on the intake in general, but on install - I was missing the wrenches needed, and tightening the final bit on the throttle body was scary! Hot day I did it on too. oof.

2019GRamRebel

Reaction score
I installed the Ramair myself, the magnaflow, I had someone else do!

Lemme tell you I was scared ****less doing that intake :ROFLMAO:
There's a big thread on the intake in general, but on install - I was missing the wrenches needed, and tightening the final bit on the throttle body was scary! Hot day I did it on too. oof.
Hahahaha at least it's done with and everything is working fine....I hope :ROFLMAO:

2019GRamRebel

Reaction score
2c7c8893dbad7c6db24e924be7ca9eba.jpg

Finally got them bad boys on. Loving the set up so far!

amartinez416

Reaction score
2c7c8893dbad7c6db24e924be7ca9eba.jpg

Finally got them bad boys on. Loving the set up so far!

Loving the setup. Thinking about doing the same for my '19 w/o air suspension. Think I can get away with this with no rubbing on stock suspension or will I need a leveling kit? Thanks.

2019GRamRebel

Reaction score
Loving the setup. Thinking about doing the same for my '19 w/o air suspension. Think I can get away with this with no rubbing on stock suspension or will I need a leveling kit? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. I honestly haven’t noticed any rubbing in any setting of the air suspension, the tire is honestly not too much wider than the stock ones but adds around 1/2inch in overall height (my best guess). If the height of my Rebel in normal suspension is near the height of a Ram w/o air suspension, I think you’ll be 100% fine w/o a levelling kit!

2019GRamRebel

Reaction score
I‘ll my setup yo the list. IMHO the Rebel 6 is the best looking rim on the market. Had them on my list since I had my 19 Laramie but waited until I got the 21 to pull the trigger. 20x9 +20 w/ 295/60 Ridge Grapplers

I agree, imo nothing beats the Rebel 6. That’s a beautiful set up you got there!

Detroitmikeb

Reaction score
I’m about to order a set of Rebel 6’s. Did you guys notice any significant difference in acceleration or braking with a heavier wheel? The stock 20’s are pretty light.

stevieb92

Reaction score
I’m about to order a set of Rebel 6’s. Did you guys notice any significant difference in acceleration or braking with a heavier wheel? The stock 20’s are pretty light.

I'm just curious, did you get your Rebel wheels yet? Have any pictures of your setup?

Ready Go

Reaction score
I‘ll my setup yo the list. IMHO the Rebel 6 is the best looking rim on the market. Had them on my list since I had my 19 Laramie but waited until I got the 21 to pull the trigger. 20x9 +20 w/ 295/60 Ridge Grapplers
I really like the look of these Rebel 6s with the "graphite" spokes..they nicely contrast!
And those 295s! They look like steam rollers! I believe 295/60s are ~34" tall(?) and 11.75" wide(?)..I'm wondering did you take a big hit to mpg with this wide of an A/T tire??
They look fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread