5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys I had my fuel rail cover fall off the other day(I found it and put it back on) has anyone had this happen before?

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys I had my fuel rail cover fall off the other day(I found it and put it back on) has anyone had this happen before?
How is attached? Did something break or was it not installed properly?

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It has been mentioned here before. Doesn't seem like it's all that common though.

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It has been mentioned here before. Doesn't seem like it's all that common though.

Yes I remember those posts, but the way the OP labeled the part, I assumed it was up near the engine. Perhaps they could post a picture?

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes I remember those posts, but the way the OP labeled the part, I assumed it was up near the engine. Perhaps they could post a picture?

I originally thought the same thing, except there really isn't a fuel rail cover that would pop off in the engine bay, other than the very large engine cover. So I took a guess and said it's probably this.

I agree though, more info from the OP would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread