5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Sway Bar End Links, possible solution

Kamper

Reaction score
best seller feedback I just received.

They are not even available for us to order until the end of April. It looks like they are going through a supplier change or a redesign.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
best seller feedback I just received.

They are not even available for us to order until the end of April. It looks like they are going through a supplier change or a redesign.
What seller gave you this feedback?

Kamper

Reaction score
moparsalesdirect.com

just another one of the many storefronts for Mopar parts

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my "out of stock" email from getOEMparts 😝. Like many others, I was told they are on national back order.
Companies are missing out on a great opportunity by not having aftermarket links out yet.

Last edited:

397STROKER

Reaction score
I guess no one wants to try the ones at the beginning of this thread to see if they work. They are steep at $180 but should last a long time.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score

EricBrums89

Reaction score
Yes I put them on about a week ago. Easy install and no issues so far. They brought my swaybar back down to where it's supposed to be and the front end feels more stable.

View attachment 127743 View attachment 127744
Awesome. I just pulled the trigger and ordered mine. I debating on doing the Hellwig front sway bar too while I’m at it, but don’t know if it’s worth the cost or not.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome. I just pulled the trigger and ordered mine. I debating on doing the Hellwig front sway bar too while I’m at it, but don’t know if it’s worth the cost or not.
I was unaware Hellwig did a front sway bar. Just looked up the price 😳 holy crap.

Last edited:

DCRAM

Reaction score
Yes I put them on about a week ago. Easy install and no issues so far. They brought my swaybar back down to where it's supposed to be and the front end feels more stable.

View attachment 127743 View attachment 127744
Exciting news to see SuspensionMaxx released a 5th gen end link. I had a set of these on my 4th gen and they held up fantastic to the beating they took.

For anyone following this thread, I ended up getting a set of factory replacements that have been working well so far. I would imagine with the 2" of lift, they will eventually fail like the first set, but that will be a good excuse for these new SuspensionMaxx. Oddly enough, the Sway bar side thread on the new Mopar links was quite a bit larger than my originals, so I had to drill out the sway bar a bit.

EricBrums89

Reaction score
I was unaware Hellwig did a front sway bar. Just looked up the price 😳 holy crap.
I know. I want to hear from others on how much of a difference it makes before dropping that kind of cash. We need a group buy. 😂

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know. I want to hear from others on how much of a difference it makes before dropping that kind of cash. We need a group buy. 😂
Honestly, I noticed a bit of a difference in stiffness by just replacing the end links. I also have the ORP springs in the front so I think the Hellwig bar in the front would be a bit to much stiffness for me 🤣. I am still curious to hear other peeps reviews of it though.

Jeff_A

Reaction score
Honestly, I noticed a bit of a difference in stiffness by just replacing the end links. I also have the ORP springs in the front so I think the Hellwig bar in the front would be a bit to much stiffness for me 🤣. I am still curious to hear other peeps reviews of it though.
Anyone used these? I haven’t found much info on them but it seems to be for our new trucks. Yes, these are for the front too.

I have suspension maxx links, daystar leveling pucks, revel links and Mopar 2” UCA on a 2021 Rebel… I brought all the parts to dealership so they can install( so I still have a warranty) CHA-CHING!! Wow!!
Unfortunately I still have the rattle coming from the front right when I hit little bumps.. driving me nuts!!!
Dealership is backlogged for over a month, so they say…
I read somewhere, that the studs in the air shock should be trimmed.. not sure if the dealership did that..
If not, would that cause the rattle?

Thanks in advance..

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have suspension maxx links, daystar leveling pucks, revel links and Mopar 2” UCA on a 2021 Rebel… I brought all the parts to dealership so they can install( so I still have a warranty) CHA-CHING!! Wow!!
Unfortunately I still have the rattle coming from the front right when I hit little bumps.. driving me nuts!!!
Dealership is backlogged for over a month, so they say…
I read somewhere, that the studs in the air shock should be trimmed.. not sure if the dealership did that..
If not, would that cause the rattle?

Thanks in advance..
Not sure about trimming the stud, never heard that before 🤷. Hopefully the dealership can track down your rattle when you take it back. I never have faith in dealerships when it comes to tracking down noises. They usually just say we can't duplicate it 😡.

Last edited:

Jeff_A

Reaction score
Not sure about trimming the stud, never heard that before 🤷. Hopefully the dealership can track down your rattle when you take it back. I never have faith in dealerships when it comes to tracking down noises. They usually just say we can't duplicate it 😡.
Just got out from under the truck again..
Noticed this.. don’t know how I missed it the other 100 times under there..
05FF4B0D-91CA-40E5-9031-A0899CF6B6C3.jpeg F371415E-3F6A-4A4A-8716-63249440C450.jpeg E68AD5B0-9937-47C6-88CC-A2D7213FFA07.jpeg

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
rattles sound like somethings not torque correctly. i had it happen to me twice both times retorqued front end and fixed

Users who are viewing this thread