5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Sway Bar End Links, possible solution

Jedi9

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with suspensionmax. The 6" length is correct for stock, 2- 2 1/2", and 3-3 1/2" lifts. the distance really doesn't increase but the angle of the lca increases so each link has different angles for the lca. this is for the 2021 with the 21mm nut on top. The increased angle will eat up the stock links

Ready Go

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with suspensionmax. The 6" length is correct for stock, 2- 2 1/2", and 3-3 1/2" lifts. the distance really doesn't increase but the angle of the lca increases so each link has different angles for the lca. this is for the 2021 with the 21mm nut on top. The increased angle will eat up the stock links
Excellent info..THANKS!

I guess since the sway bar design isn't for parallel per se, the angle isn't as critical for sway bar effectiveness, just durability🤔

I've been waiting to purchase the Maxx front endlinks until I decide if going 2" or 2.5" but sounds like 0-3.5" are all the same length, so I can go ahead and buy and install now while I wait to do the lift.

Jedi9

Reaction score
I got right at 3" of lift with the bilsteins but fear they may settle some, They recommended the 3-3.5.

Users who are viewing this thread